Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) 42mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band - Open Box
Elevated in every way. Say hello to the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS). Smart activity coaching. An enhanced Heart Rate app. Your favourite playlists right on your wrist. A built-in altimeter. And a more powerful processor that lets Siri speak to you. Introducing Apple Watch Series 3. Now you can be more active, motivated and connected than ever.
- More Information
- GPS and a barometric altimeter track how far and high you go
- New dual-core processor for faster app performance
- Ultimate sports watch and intelligent activity tracker
- Swim-proof so you’re always ready for the pool or ocean*
- Aluminum case
- watchOS 4 is even more intuitive and intelligent
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) requires an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 11 or later (sold separately)
* ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our "Geek Squad Certified" label on it and make it available to you for purchase.
- Details & Specs
- Poor watch quality
from Toronto, ON on July 24, 2018
After 1 year of use - never touched the water - the screen came off the base. Very flimsy design. Apparently the touch screen is glued to the base. Not the watch for me.
- Wow.... Geek squad certified includes gunk from the previous owner!
from Halifax, NS on February 14, 2018
Do not trust the “as new” claims for geek squad certified. This came with some residue from the previous owner under the watch sensor and a box with visible water damage.
- Disappointed with handling
from Mississauga, ON on January 20, 2018
I ordered this online to try and save money as you cannot purchase refurbished Apple watches in store apparently. I was very excited with the express shipping and getting my product within two business days, I was not excited however when I opened the package to find the box was slightly damaged on the outside. I will be returning this without even opening it in case of any damage caused. I do not want to be held responsible for poor handling and risk opening this to see a damaged watch. Thank you for wasting my time with this and I will now also be buying a brand new one instead.
- Return Policy