Apple iPod touch 6th Generation 32GB - Space Grey
The 6th gen iPod touch delivers a powerful mobile experience in a thin, light design. The 4" Retina display offers crisp, lifelike HD video and images in 1136x640 resolution. The A8 chip delivers a seamless, smooth responsive touchscreen experience. The 8MP iSight camera creates exceptional photos and videos, plus features like burst mode and slo-mo.
- More Information
- A8 chip delivers desktop-class performance so you get better response and vivid graphics in all of you favourite games and apps
- 4-inch multi-touch Retina display delivers HD-quality images and video in 1136x640 resolution
- M8 motion coprocessor constantly measures physical motion, using advanced sensors, for accurate fitness tracking information and sends it to the Health app
- 8MP iSight camera with f/2.4 aperture delivers stunning stills and video and features 10fps burst mode, 120fps slo-mo, time-lapse video, and hi-res panorama
- Integrated FaceTime HD camera with f/2.2 aperture features improved face detection, HDR, and exposure control
- Built-in WiFi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.1 for convenient wireless connectivity keeps you in touch with friends and family through social media or up to date on the latest apps in the App Store
- iOS 8 delivers a smooth, powerful mobile experience and comes with a host of brilliantly designed apps to make your life easier, including iMessage, FaceTime, and Safari
- 32GB internal storage capacity offers lots of space for photos, videos, music, and apps
- Included Apple EarPods, in-ear headphones, make your music and entertainment sound incredible and fit comfortably in your ears
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery fully charges in about 4 hours, and offers up to 40 hours of audio playback and 8 hours of video
- Compatible with Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later, Windows 7 or later, and iTunes 12.2 or later
- Details & Specs
File Format Support
- A Music Player that Struggles to Sync Music
from Toronto, ON on June 18, 2018
At first it did not sync the songs when connected. I looked online and tried some solutions. Then it loaded playlists, but no songs. Then it loaded some songs. Then it loaded most of the songs but erased the playlists even though they were in iTunes. Easily the worst syncing of any iPod I've owned.
- Very happy with iPod
from London on February 12, 2017
I had a generation 7 iPod that I have already filled with all my music so I purchased the 32GB generation 6 to replace it and I wish I had bought it in the first place. It is far better than the generation 7.
- Great Product
from North York, ON on December 6, 2016
Bought this for myself to listen to music on my speakers at home and in the car and it works perfectly. I can also iMessage all my friends and family who own iPhones.
- Return Policy