Portable Phone Chargers, Charging & Batteries
- axGear Battery for Samsung S4 Cell Phone Replacement 2600mAh for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500$17.59SAVE $11Marketplace seller
- axGear Slim Power Bank Portable External Backup Battery Charger for Phone Tablet 10000mAh$25.99SAVE $20Marketplace seller
- axGear Waterproof 12000 mAh Portable Solar Charger Dual USB Battery Power Bank LED$39.99SAVE $21Marketplace seller
- axGear USB External Power Bank Battery Charger Pack for Cell Phone Tablet 4000mAh$15.99SAVE $9Marketplace seller
- axGear Portable Solar Charger Power Bank USB External Outdoor Waterproof Battery Pack 5000mAh$39.99Marketplace seller
- axGear Car Jump Starter Emergency Charger USB Power Bank Backup Battery Portable$49.99SAVE $26Marketplace seller
- Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 Standard Battery OEM EB-L1G6LLA L1G6LLZ - Open Box$15.99SAVE $24Marketplace seller
- Monoprice 15120 Select Series Portable Cell Phone Charger for Universal & Smartphones 10000 mAh Power Bank Black$35.98SAVE $7Marketplace seller
USB Type-C Power Chargers
USB Type-C is well on its way to becoming the standard connector for smartphones, tablets, laptops, PCs and other high tech gear. There’s a lot to like about about USB-C, including its compact connector that’s also reversible and supports high speed data transfers.
But the other big advantage of USB-C is that it can also deliver a lot of power, so manufacturers have also begun to switch to USB charging. That capability has meant a revolution in power adapters, with a new wave of USB Type-C chargers.
USB Type-C Wall Chargers
When you buy a new mobile device, it usually comes with a power charger. One charger. Constantly plugging and unplugging that one charger from wall outlets as you move around your home or office is inconvenient. Instead, pick up a few USB Type-C wall chargers. They’re compact, inexpensive and universal—you don’t have to worry about matching a charger brand to smartphone manufacturer, so long as the device charges using a USB-C port. Having several USB-C chargers strategically placed means you can easily plug in for extended calls or web surfing sessions without worrying about your battery running out, and without having to remember to carry a power charger with you.
USB Type-C Power Banks
The worst time to run into battery life issues with your smartphone or tablet is also the most likely to happen: when you’re on the go and away from available electrical outlets.
USB Type-C power banks are an excellent solution to this problem. They range in size and capacity, but all are portable enough to take with you. Some pack high capacity batteries that can charge multiple USB-C devices simultaneously, and even fully charge a smartphone several time over. These are great for travel or camping, when electrical outlets are often few and far between. You can also find tiny USB Type-C power banks that are the size of a lipstick, but despite their ultra-portability, still pack the power to give you hours of extra smartphone talk time in a pinch.
USB Type-C Car Chargers
Travelling by car can be tough on your smartphone or tablet battery. Many people use their mobile devices for entertainment on extended road trips. They also do double-duty in the navigation department. Keep a USB Type-C car charger in your vehicle and you’ll never have to worry about your USB Type-C compatible mobile device running out of power while you’re on the road.