- ASUS VivoBook 15.6" Laptop - Dark Grey (AMD Quad-Core R5-2500U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)(5)$799.99
- Lenovo IdeaPad 330S 15.6" Laptop - Platinum Grey (Intel Core i7-8550U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM) - English(5)$999.99
- ASUS Vivobook 15.6" Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-8250U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)(33)$699.99SAVE $150
- Lenovo IdeaPad 330 15.6" Laptop - Onyx Black (Intel Core i3-8130U/ 1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)(2)$649.99
- HP 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop - Natural Silver (Intel Core i5-8250U/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)(19)$799.99
- HP 14" Laptop - Natural Silver/Ash Silver (Intel Core i3-8130U/128GB SSD/4GB RAM/Windows 10 S)(0)$649.99
- ASUS 14" Laptop - Star Grey (Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060/64GB eMMC HDD/4GB RAM/Win 10) - Open Box(4)$329.99
- HP EliteBook 840 G2, Intel i5 5th Gen, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro, 1 Year Warranty, REFURBISHED(0)$368.99SAVE $230Marketplace seller
- Refurbished Lenovo ThinkPad L430, Intel Celeron CPU B830 @ 1.80Ghz, 4GB Ram, 320GB Drive, Win 10 Home(7)$139.99SAVE $285Marketplace seller
- HP Elitebook 840 G1 Laptop 14" Display, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro - Refurbished(9)$329.99SAVE $269Marketplace seller
- HP 17.3" Laptop - Natural Silver (Intel Core i5-8250U/16GB Optane/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)(9)$899.99
- Microsoft Surface 2 13.5" Touchscreen Laptop - Platinum (Intel Core i5/128GB SSD/8GB RAM) - English(15)$1299.99
- HP ZBook Studio G3 15.6" Laptop - i5-6300HQ @ 2.3 GHz - 256GB SSD - 8GB RAM - Win 10 Pro - 2YR WTY - Certified Refurbished(6)$849.99SAVE $950Marketplace seller
- HP 14" Laptop - Aqua Blue (Intel Celeron Processor N3060/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Windows 10) - English(0)$399.99
- Dell Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Black (Intel Core i3-7130U/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10) - Open Box(2)$549.99
6 Tips on How to Choose the Best Laptop
A laptop is an essential part of our lives, but with so many models out there it can be a challenge to figure out which is the best laptop for you. These tips should help.
1. Determine your needs.
What are you going to use the laptop for? Have the type of tasks you’ll be using the computer for in mind as you shop. Even a laptop for students may vary depending on what the student is studying. If it’s just for writing reports, taking notes in class, browsing the web, and watching YouTube videos, you can opt for basic or mid-level specs. On the other hand, power-intensive activities, like video editing and gaming, require more horsepower.
2. Power or portability?
Are you going to be taking your laptop outside your home, to school, to work, or perhaps to meet with clients? In that case, the best laptop would be one that is lightweight and portable. If your laptop is going to spend most of its time at home on a desk, you can browse larger models with bigger screens.
3. Which OS is best?
Windows laptops are powerful and have the widest range of available applications. MacBooks are known for their sophisticated, stylish design and ease of use. Chromebooks are extremely affordable and portable, and work their best when connected online.
4. Choose your size.
Laptops between 11” and 12” are extremely portable, but the small screen can make it difficult to work on larger projects. 13” laptops are a good balance between portability and productivity. Mid-size laptops (14-16”) provide more functionality but aren’t so easy to carry around. Desktop replacements (17” or larger) feature larger displays and are meant to stay mostly on your desk.
5. Laptop or a tablet?
Tablets are totally portable and can easily handle single tasks like web browsing, checking email, and taking notes (especially if you’ve got a separate keyboard). If your needs are modest, a tablet might serve you just fine. However, laptops are better at multitasking and handling high-power applications like graphic design, and have more storage space for documents, music, and videos. You may find that a 2 in 1 laptop better satisfies all the requirements of portability and practicality you are looking for.
6. The right accessories make your laptop even better.
A mouse is an essential add-on that’ll make all of your laptop activities easier and smoother. A laptop bag will help protect your computer from scratches and impacts, and a set of speakers or headphones is essential for enjoying music while you’re studying.