- Hp Elite 8100 MT, Intel I5-3.0Ghz, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, DVD-Rom ,Windows 10 Pro(French/English)with 22" LCD, 1YW, Refurbished$349.99Marketplace seller
- Lenovo IdeaCentre 310S Desktop PC - Silver (AMD A9-9430/1TB HDD/4GB RAM/Windows 10) - English$299.99SAVE $150
- HP Pavilion Desktop PC - Silver (Intel Core i5-8400/1TB HDD/128GB SSD/8GB RAM/Win 10) -Eng -Open Box$789.99
- NEC Digital Signage Player PC Desktop (Intel Celeron-G3900E / 64GB SDD / 4GB RAM / Windows 7 Pro) - (OPS-APIS-PS)$1245.99SAVE $125Marketplace seller
- NEC Digital Signage Player (AMD A10-4600M / 128GB SDD / 8GB RAM)- (OPS-PCAEQ-PS2)$2000.99SAVE $596Marketplace seller
- Lenovo 10M30002US (AMD A Series/500GB HDD/4GB RAM/AMD Radeon R7/Windows 10 Pro)$916.79Marketplace seller
- Lenovo M91 Desktop PC, i5 2400 3.1G CPU, 8GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVD, Windows 10 Professional, Refurbished$299.99Marketplace seller
- HP 1FY80UTABA (Intel Core i7 (6th Gen)/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Intel HD Graphics 530/Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit)$1196.97Marketplace seller
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q 10MR0001US Desktop Computer - Intel Core i7 (7th Gen) i7-7700T 2.90 GHz - 8GB DDR4 SDRAM - 500GB HDD$1121.66Marketplace seller
- Dell Optiplex 7040 Mini-Tower, Intel 6th Gen Core i5-6500, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVD, Win10 Pro, 1 Year Warranty -- Refurbished$499SAVE $531Marketplace seller
- Lenovo 30C2001KUS (Intel Core i7 (7th Gen)/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/NVIDIA Quadro P600/Windows 10 Pro)$1952.02Marketplace seller
- HP 2RN29UTABA - Gray (Intel Core i3 7100/500GB HDD/4GB RAM/Intel HD Graphics 630/Windows 10 Pro)$1009.66Marketplace seller
- HP-SB Thin Clients V2V44UTNo.ABA Thin Client with AMD RX-427BB 8 GB RAM - 64 GB Flash$1251.59Marketplace seller
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M710s 10M7000HUS Desktop Computer - Intel Core i5 (7th Gen) i5-7400 3GHz - 4GB DDR4 SDRAM - 500GB HDD -$1183.92Marketplace seller
- HP DAHD29452 (Intel E3-1270 v5/16GB SSD/16GB RAM/NVIDIA Quadro M5000/Windows 10 Pro)$5865.47Marketplace seller
- HP ProDesk 600 G2 SFF PC (Intel Core i5-6500 / 256GB SDD / 8GB RAM / Intel HD Graphics 530 / Windows 10) - (W5X86UT#ABA)$1199.99Marketplace seller
Things to Consider When Buying a Desktop Computer
Perfect for every budget, everyday desktop computers give you just what you need for all your day-to-day tasks.
Best Buy carries a wide selection of everyday desktop computers including brands such as HP, Compaq, Lenovo, and Acer.
Everyday Desktop Computer Basics: Processor, RAM, and Storage Capacity
When it comes to processor, RAM, and hard drive the more power and capacity you have, the better the performance. However, if your computing needs are relatively modest (emailing, web browsing, social media, etc.) then an everyday desktop will be more than sufficient.
Everyday Desktop Computer Connectivity Options
In this bandwidth-hungry age we live in you're going to want to consider your everyday desktop PC's connectivity options. Technologies such as Gigabit Ethernet and Wireless N will definitely come in handy if you're streaming HD content or have multiple users and applications that need to access your network at the same time. Also, Bluetooth 4.0 is a handy feature for connecting wirelessly to mobile devices or wearable technology.
Everyday Desktop Computer Operating Systems
It might not seem like there's a lot to consider, but even the decision to move from Windows 7 to Windows 8 might be a large jump for some people. Beyond that, you might need to consider choosing between Windows 8 and Chrome OS. Windows 8 offers a powerful operating system with interactive tiles that offer you updates geared towards your interests. Chrome OS is intuitive, fast, and optimized for running web applications.
Other Considerations and Alternatives
Everyday computing desktops are built for all your day-to-day stuff: emailing, surfing, social networking, word processing, etc. Plus, everyday desktop computers carry enough processing power to handle things such as high-resolution video playback, light photo editing, and a whole host of other tasks that require a good amount of power and performance.
Those with more modest needs and limited space, they might want to consider a mini PC. They feature basic specs and small, space-saving form factors.
All-in-one computers can be an attractive choice for the space-conscious but who also need the power and performance of an everyday desktop computer.
If you're dealing with a lot of media, such as video rendering, RAW image processing, or high-end gaming, you're going to want to take a serious look at a performance or gaming PC.
Barebones PCs are for those who want full customization over their computers. While everyday desktop computers have internal expansion and customization options available, they are limited. So, hardcore do-it-yourselfers will likely find barebones PCs more to their liking.
Refurbished desktop computers often have specs similar to lower-end everyday desktop computers and carry a lower price tag. Refurbished systems go through rigorous testing to ensure they're in like-new condition and offer a great low-cost option for everyday computing.