Cables & Connectors
- axGear DisplayPort to HDMI Cable DP to HDMI 4K Video Converter Cord 6Ft 1.8M$19.99SAVE $11Marketplace seller
- axGear HDMI to VGA Converter Adapter Cable Male to Female with Audio$19.99SAVE $11Marketplace seller
- axGear Mini Displayport To HDMI Cable Adapter Male to Female Thunderbolt Video Display Converter M/F$6.89SAVE $18Marketplace seller
- axGear Mini Displayport To HDMI Cable Adapter MM Thunderbolt Video Display Converter 6Ft 1.8M$14.99SAVE $8Marketplace seller
- axGear VGA Y Splitter Cable Adapter Mirror Screen Dual Monitor Display 1 to 2$12.99SAVE $7Marketplace seller
- axGear DisplayPort to DVI Cable DP to DVI-D Dual-Link Video Converter Cord 3Ft 1M$16.99SAVE $9Marketplace seller
- axGear Displayport To VGA Female Cable Converter DP to VGA Video Adapter Male to Female$19.99SAVE $11Marketplace seller
- axGear axGear DVI to VGA Adapter DVI-D 24+1 Dual Link Male to SVGA / DB15 Female Converter M/F$14.99SAVE $8Marketplace seller
- axGear Displayport to HDMI Female Adapter DP Male to HDMI Female Video Converter$18.99SAVE $10Marketplace seller
- axGear USB-C to DVI Video Converter USB 3.1 Type-C to DVI 4K HDTV Adapter Cable$24.99SAVE $13Marketplace seller
- axGear VGA to DVI Adapter VGA Male to Female DVI-D Dual Link 24+1 M/F Converter$5.99SAVE $10Marketplace seller
- axGear USB-C to HDMI Video Converter USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI 4K HDTV Adapter Cable$19.99SAVE $11Marketplace seller
- axGear DisplayPort to HDMI / DVI / VGA Passive Video Converter Adapter With Audio DP$29.99SAVE $16Marketplace seller
- axGear Displayport To Displayport 4K Cable Display Port to DP Video Wire MM 10Ft 3M$18.99SAVE $10Marketplace seller
- axGear Mini DVI To HDMI Cable Adapter Male to Female Video Display Converter$14.99SAVE $5Marketplace seller
- CableDeconn Thunderbolt Mini Display Port DP to DVI VGA HDMI 3in1 TV AV HDTV Adapter cable 3 in1 for Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book$40.99Marketplace seller
Cables & Connectors: Get the Most Out of Your Tech
Cables and connectors don’t just bring your tech to life, they can actually extend the compatibility (and therefore the lifespan) of your current devices. Wondering where to start? Don’t want to untangle the giant box of mystery cables that’s been lurking in your garage or basement for who-knows-how-long?
Whether you’re setting up a new computer system for the first time, trying to replace a lost or broken power cord for your external displays, or struggling to connect new tech to old tech, the right connectors and adapters are just a click away.
Power cables are, of course, incredibly essential. Yet they’re also incredibly easy to lose or misplace. Especially when you’re moving, renovating, or redecorating. The good news is if you’ve lost the power supply cord to your computer monitor, HDTV, or other device, there’s no need to panic or tear the house apart. Most devices these days use a standard and inexpensive power cable that’s easy to replace at a moment’s notice.
No VGA output on your laptop or PC? No HDMI input on your monitor or external display? Want to connect your computer to your HDTV via Mini DisplayPort? No problem. You just need the right external video display adapter. The most common display adapters let you connect VGA to DVI, DVI to VGA, and DVI or VGA to HDMI. Need another type of unique connection? Have no fear, there’s probably an adapter for that too.
USB Cables and USB Hubs
These days, you can never have too many USB cables. They charge our devices, they connect devices together, and they transfer data. In fact, most of us have more USB cables than we have USB ports to plug them into. That’s where USB hubs come in handy, turning a single USB port into several. In today’s connected world, it doesn’t hurt to have a few spare USB cables at your disposal. Keep an extra one in your backpack, glove box, or desk drawer at the office, and you’ll never been stuck.
Serial, ATA & Floppy Cables
If you’re building your own computer system from scratch, or simply modifying an existing one, you’ll likely need some serial, ATA, SATA, eSATA, or floppy cable. These cables let you connect and integrate computer components and accessories like internal and external hard drives , floppy disk drives, modems, and more. These connectors are especially useful when you’re trying to salvage legacy systems and extended their lifespan.
Other Cables & Connectors
Of course, there’s far more cable and connector types available than the ones outlined above. Breathe new life into a legacy Apple device with Fire Wire cable. Add wireless connectivity to your home audio system with a Bluetooth adapter. Or take your home office to the next level with a KVM switch, UPS power supply, and surge protector.