Zepp Golf 2 3D Swing Analyzer
Get the detailed insight and specific tips you need to improve your game with the Zepp Golf 2 swing analyzer. This device attaches easily to any golf glove and connects wireless to your smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth. It captures over 1000 data points per second and gives you Instant Evaluations and Smart Coach training tips from real pros.
- 3D Swing Analysis measure vital metrics like club speed, plane, tempo, backswing length, hand speed, and more
- Instant Evaluations give you the insight you need to make adjustments on the fly and focus your training to improve your game
- Smart Coach analyzes your data and provides personalized training programs with insight from PGA / LPGA players and tour instructors
- Easily attaches to any golf glove with an included glove mount
- Captures over 1,000 data points per second for detailed analysis of your swing
- Bluetooth connection to your compatible smartphone or tablet allows data to be sent after each swing
- Replay and review your swing in 360-degrees from any angle, or record it in HD video and compare it to pro swings
- Coaches can manages students easily using Zepp Coaching Features
- Includes Zepp sensor, glove mount, and apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Zepp sensor will also work with Zepp Baseball-Softball (with an optional ball mount -- sold separately)
- Highly Inacurateby mascf
from Toronto, ON on August 19, 2017
I've tried two of the Zepp Golf 2 swing analyzers and both were completely inaccurate on backswing measurement and swing speed. Zepp support is useless, they require you to send your brand new sensor for repair when the problem is with their firmware. The previous model of the sensor was significantly more accurate. I returned the Golf 2 sensor for a refund.
- Highly Inacurateby mascf
from Toronto, ON on August 14, 2017
I tried 2 of these sensors and both were equally inaccurate. Reports most full driver backswings as 360 degrees (physically impossible) when they're actually between 270-290 and swing speed is 15-20mph slower than actual swing speed. It's likely a firmware issue but Zepp support is unwilling to acknowledge this, so I returned both sensors for a refund. The previous generation of this sensor was far more accurate.
- Not badby Patrick
from British Columbia on April 13, 2017
Product it very simple and easy to use. Needs to be calibrated properly in order to get accurate information. Best suited towards golfers that tend to slice and pull their golf shots. Great visual feedback after each swing to see the difference between a practice swing and if things change when you actually hit a golf ball. Surprisingly accurate for hand plan and club plane. All other information I find useless.
- Not too accurateby Aapkaran
from Toronto on May 29, 2016
Swing Plane and Hand Plane metrics appear far off. The 3D visuals of the swing are infact helpful but offer limited insight. The backswing and swing tempo features are likely the only accurate metrics of my swing. I compared the swing speed of this vs my known swing speed from Trackman, and theres easily a 10mph difference! Overal, good if you want basic insight but for anybody under a 18-16 handicap, this likely offers little help.