Yuneec Breeze 4K Quadcopter Drone with Camera & Controller - White - Only at Best Buy
Capture stunning aerial footage and amazing bird's eye still images with the Yuneec Breeze quadcopter with camera and controller. Ready to fly out of the box, this flying camera records true-to-life 4K video and captures lifelike 13MP photos. It has 5 automated flight modes, including Selfie, Orbit, Follow Me, and more. It's compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- More Information
- Includes quadcopter drone, battery, remote controller, remote controller holder, propeller guard, and power cable
- Quadcopter is ideal for those aged 16 and older and is ready to fly, out of the box
- Designed for pilots of all skill levels, the Breeze features 5 automated flight modes, including Selfie, Orbit, Follow Me, and more
- Selfie and Orbit modes let you take dramatic aerial group photos and video
- Follow Me mode grabs compelling aerial footage of your action sports adventures
- Quadcopter can travel up to 35km/h up to an operating radius of 1000m
- Rechargeable 1150mAh drone battery offers up to 12mins of use
- Includes an auto take-off and landing feature and automatic return home
- Optical flow and infrared positioning sensors, ensure it to hold its position, making it safe for any occasion, both indoors and outdoors
- Built-in camera records 4K video at 30fps and captures 13MP still images
- Integrated Wi-Fi and the Breeze Cam app allow you to stream 720p HD live video of your flight on your smart device
- Easily share still images and videos to your favourite social media sites right from the app and you compatible iOS or Android device
- Video recording via Breeze drone, audio recording via mobile device, ability to name live stream recording
- Details & Specs
- Do Not Buy this Droneby Edward
from Guelph, ON on November 24, 2018
I cannot stress enough my recommendation to not purchase this drone. The battery lasts about a month on this drone. When trying to get in touch with Yuneec they informed me that they won't not cover it. I barely even flew it, now it is a very expensive paper weight. Do not buy this drone.
- Yuneec Breeze - battery failure TWICEby Paul
from Richmond Hill on November 5, 2018
Don’t let the sale price persuade you. This drone is a huge disappointment. After only 3 flights, had issues with the batteries and charger with absolutely zero assistance from Yuneec’s customer support. Aside from not being able to reach a live person, they simply don’t stand behind their product and will not admit to certain faults that come with this drone. I strongly encourage consumers to do their research and read other reviews.
- Nice drone for this priceby Lator
from Calgary, AB on September 17, 2018
For those who had problem with the controller or the WIFI. 1. Controller: There are different settings for Android and IOS devices. If you got that it only connects for couple second you need to change it to the other one. There are plenty of youtube videos about this, just saying. 2. WIFI: This drone only operates on 5GHz (no 2.4). So if you have an older device or a cheaper Android device (lot of droid tablets are like this) you will not able to connect. If you have an IOS device (iphone, ipad) you have a way better chance. Check your phone before you buy, you will need the 5GHz WIFI. Long story short, this is a perfect starter drone, for a cheaper price point. If you need something what not crappy, but dont want to pay the extra for DJI, maybe this is the only drone for you.
- VERY IMPRESSEDby Sunny
from Pickering, ON on September 15, 2018
Got this as my first drone and couldn't have made a better decision. It flies very precise, has amazing range and the camera quality is superb! 4K resolution, very clear still images and crisp video footage. Only thing is that it has some noticeable shaking with 4k video recording but if you record in 1080p it has video stabilization, can't complain for the price. Already bought two extra batteries! highly recommended.
- Lost mine in the lakeby Kiwikid
from Saint-sauveur, QC on August 16, 2018
Flew this machine 6 or 7 times, no problems i am always meticulous in pre- flight, configuration, each time you fly a drone , full batteries on all components etc Machine takes off not to far out on lake, very close and all of a sudden it rises 5ft and then starts descending slowly in to lake, nothing i could do,except keep breathing! i have a lot of experience with drones, still do not know what happened , asked Yuneec to give me some feedback, still no reply, if you check forum i am not the only one, take my advice go with Parrot anafi or dji spark or mavic, my personal choice is the anafi, but you can always wait for the yuneec mantis coming soon which may be better
- Also got thr Blue lightby Ramon
from Montreal on August 13, 2018
Brand new , had a blue light flashing to indicate that something was defective, got a new battery after 2 flights same thing, they have a problem and will not admit it.
- My Breeze is in the lakeby Kiwikid
from Saint-sauveur, QC on August 13, 2018
This Yuneec Breeze model is plagued with problems, i am an experienced drone pilot and today it just decided to take a dip in the lake, nothing i could do, beware !
- Great Camera Droneby Bruce
from NL on July 15, 2018
Have had several types of drones. Even though this one is not large it is a great quality drone that takes excellent pictures and videos. Also very straightforward to operate and use. Customer service with Yuneec and making contact for service a challenge however Best Buy was the best place to purchase this item.
- Good camera drone when on sale for $235by Frank
from Toronto on July 9, 2018
Very accurate GPS drone, even in wind. Need to be sure to calibrate it whenever you are more than 80 kms away from the last place of calibration. As well, when flying by phone only, be sure to follow the start up sequence of: 1) start drone; 2) connect to phone WiFi; 3) start breeze app.
- Wifi Issues out from the box!by Mark
from Winnipeg, MB on July 2, 2018
It seems like this is a good drone with lots of features. I watched a lot of reviews first before I finally purchased this one. I opened the box, took out the battery and charged it. After the battery got fully charge, me being excited to try, I powered up the drone, checked my wifi list breeze wasn't showing up. I tried my second phone, nothing. Tried my wife's phone, nothing. Tried my tablet, nothing. I searched online and lots were complaining about the wifi issues. This was something I missed before I purchased the drone, all the complains about the device. I went back to best buy the next morning to think they could make some exception about their 'unopened' return/exchange policy for drones. All I got from them is to contact the manufacturer. I was able to contact the manufacturer and they ask me to ship it back to them for repair! Bought a brand new unit and it has to be repaired first before I could use it? WTF
- Return Policy