Xbox One Wireless Controller - White
Take control of your gaming. The enhanced Xbox Wireless Controller features an improved wireless range, a sleeker and more streamlined design, textured grips, and custom button mapping -- so you can tailor the controller to your own particular set of skills. It also features Bluetooth, so you can use it with Windows 10 PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- More Information
- Re-engineered Xbox Wireless Controller features a sleek and streamlined new design for enhanced comfort
- Textured surface on the rear of the controller gives you better control and grip during heated firefights and battles
- Custom button mapping functionality lets you personalize the controller to the way you prefer to play (available via the Xbox Accessories app)
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you use the controller to play games on your Windows 10-based PC, tablet, or smartphone
- Improved wireless range ensures a more reliable connection with your console, PC, tablet, or smartphone
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack on the underside of the controller lets you plug in a greater range of headsets and headphones
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, and devices running Windows 10
- Details & Specs
- Sticks and pad issueby Etienne
from Levis on November 9, 2018
I've exchanged my controller 3 times in 2 days at my local bestbuy. All of them had issues with the joysticks or the d-pad. Try playing Dark Souls when your toon starts running in circles or keep missing big hits. Go for a higher quality controller, not this entry one.
- Fragile..by Gryzz
from Montréal, QC on September 12, 2018
A month of playing NHL about 2h a day... left stick brocken...previous one lasted a little longer... but still broke after a couple of months..now trying to find something that will last longer...
- does not lastby M Curtis
from St. John's, NL on August 29, 2018
Got my son 2 of these for Christmas. One was broken by January (would not update software and allow it to be used with a headset.) The other one something cracked on the inside. Bought another one in March and now that one has broken bumper...
- Garbageby John Smith
from Toronto on March 26, 2018
If I could give it less than 1 star I would. It will break on you after less than a month of semi regular use. Doesn't matter if you're gentle with it, it will fail. I have had 3 die on me in 6 months.
- Doesn't work wirelessly with PC Bluetooth. Don't get fooled.by Ryan
from Vancouver, BC on October 8, 2017
Doesn't work wirelessly with PC Bluetooth. Don't get fooled.
- Good But..by Huzaifa
from St.Catherines, ON on July 18, 2017
I bought this controller 3 weeks ago and it was working and fine and it was really comftorable. But just about 3 days ago i found out that when you put a 3.5mm headset jack into the xbox one controller audio jack there is no sound.This means the xbox audio jack was broken because i tested the headphone on my other controller and..it worked totally fine.
- Xbox one controllerby Sonny rathore
from Milton,ON on January 10, 2017
This controller like the previous gen Xbox controllers is ergonomically comfortable. Buttons and triggers are spaced just at the right positions to allow a comfortable grip while not causing fatigue to your wrists during rapid play. Toggle are soft and sturdy and the controller feels like it was meant to be a part of your hand
- Return Policy