X-Rocker Pro Ergonomic Pedestal Gaming Chair with Built-In Speaker - Black
Kick back in comfort and immersive entertainment on the X-Rocker Pro Series 2.1 sound gaming chair. Designed with built-in speakers with 2.1-channel sound, this ergonomic chair takes gaming and entertainment to another level. The chair's base offers sturdy support, while the vinyl seating surface boasts both comfort and style.
- More Information
- This sound gaming chair can play music from any source with headset or RCA outputs
- Forward-facing speakers with full 2.1 wireless stereo sound with subwoofer pump out rich audio to take your entertainment up a notch
- Separate volume and bass controls put you in control of the audio
- Ergonomic seating positon, arms, and base keep you comfortable whether you're gaming, watching TV, or reading
- Tilt and swivel functionality help you find a comfortable position for your needs
- Modern design makes a great addition to a home theatre, man cave, or gaming room
- Vinyl seating surface offers the look of leather without the high maintenance
- Plywood base provides a sturdy foundation for the chair
- Assembly required, with an assembly time of about 0.15h by 2 adults
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Width: 22"; height: 23"; depth: 29"
- Details & Specs
- Fast Delivery, but Too Lowby Bob
from Kelowna, BC on November 10, 2017
The chair was delivered 3 days ahead of schedule - which was very nice indeed. All in all, the chair is comfortable, but I use it at my desk and for that it's about 2 inches too low to the ground. I've gotten used to it, but it would be nicer if there was an adjustable height on the chair. Otherwise the sound system and vibration features are great.
- Awesomeby gameguy
from Saskatoon, SK on June 18, 2017
Everything was as advertised. Delivery was on time. Have no regrets for purchasing this item.
- Not backorder availableby Claude
from Surrey, BC on June 1, 2017
I ordered this product and after a few days I received email from Best Buy telling me the product is not available. Why is Best Buy keeping the backorder on the website available ?
- Return Policy