X-Rocker Commander Ergonomic Rocker Gaming Chair with Built-In Speaker - Black
Take the reins on your entertainment experience with the X-Rocker Commander sound gaming chair. Equipped with built-in speakers with wireless 2.1 stereo sound, this gaming chair elevates your experience whether you're engrossed in a game, movie, or music. The chair's ergonomic design with tilt and swivel keeps you comfortable.
- More Information
- This sound gaming chair can play music from any source with headset or RCA outputs
- Forward-facing speakers with full 2.1 wireless stereo sound with subwoofer pump out rich audio to take your entertainment up a notch
- Ergonomic elevated seating positon and headrest keep you comfortable whether you're gaming, watching TV, or reading
- Pedestal with tilt and 360-degree swivel functionality help you find a comfortable position for your needs
- Modern design makes a great addition to a home theatre, man cave, or gaming room
- Mesh seating surface offers durability, breathability, and comfort
- Plywood base provides a sturdy foundation for the chair
- Assembly required, with an assembly time of about 0.1h by 2 adults
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Width: 22.44"; height: 20.47"; depth: 27.16"
- Details & Specs
- Dont buyby John B
from Sault Sainte Marie, ON on January 12, 2019
This gaming chair quality is very cheap, will be good for someone under a 100 lbs. The Speakers sound ok but nothing special if you have surround sound.Best buy advertise this as witeless sterio sound but its wired. Spend a little more and get something that will last a few years instead of maybe a few months.
- DO NOT PURCHASEby C
from BC on November 19, 2018
This chair is absolute garbage. the cushioning wore down in less than a month and was just hard wood. The speakers stopped working very quickly as well. the chair is made of cheap wood that broke quickly and caused the hinge at the back of the chair to splinter out, rendering this as basically an uncomfortable short square stool. Not only that but Best Buy refused to ever help when I wanted to return it and told me to just contact the manufacturer.
- Return Policy