WeMo Mini Smart Plug (F7C063FC)
Smarten up your home with the WeMo Mini Smart Plug. It lets you turn any electrical outlet into a Smart Plug, giving you control over devices, like lamps and heaters, using the free WeMo app. It works with Nest Thermostat (sold separately) for home-away control. It also works with IFTTT, allowing you to find automated recipes for even more control.
- More Information
- Control your home from anywhere: Set automatic schedules for any device that's plugged in, like synchronizing your lamp to turn on at sunset, using the free WeMo app from your compatible mobile device.
- Works with Nest: Pair with your Nest Thermostat (sold separately), to use Nest's "home" and "away" modes to sync with your WeMo Mini for automatic control.
- IFTTT compatible: It works with IFTTT (If This, Then That) to open up a world of possibilities for your home automation setup. Create rules and schedules to control electronic functions even when you're far away, like scheduling the coffee maker to start brewing before you wake up. With IFTTT.com you can search for recipes that others have already created to make home automation even easier.
- Convenient connectivity: WeMo Mini Smart Plug uses your existing home Wi-Fi network to deliver wireless control over any connected device, such as lamps, heaters, fans, and more, without the need for expensive hubs or subscriptions.
- Compact design: With its sleek form factor, WeMo Mini fits into any electrical outlet without obstructing other sockets, allowing you to plug in an additional WeMo Mini (sold separately) or another device in the same outlet.
- Details & Specs
- Set Up Tip with iOSby Canucks Fan
from Delta, BC on January 27, 2019
I bought the double pack and could not set it up. I have other Wemo products such as the Light Switch and Cameras running through the Wemo app and on iOS. I finally researched it on YouTube and discovered if you put you iPhone on AIRPLANE Mode it will set up no problem. There must be a glitch with the cellular and WiFi mode. I hope it helps.
- Works great but setup was tediousby Tim Lankin
from Toronto, ON on January 21, 2019
This product works wonderfully ONCE you get the setup complete. The initial setup is the only reason why I did not give the product 5 stars. I followed the instructions to the letter but the setup failed a number of times (at least 5-7 times) before it completed. Once that was complete to set a schedule/program for each device was simple and you can set up more than one schedule for each device. Love the ability to remotely turn on/off devices at will. I have 8 Wemo devices installed that are split between plugs and light switches and I am going to purchase more plugs this week.
- Takes way to long to get it to workby Zack
from Oakville, ON on January 4, 2019
Terrible set up procedure, fails half of the time. took me an hour to get this thing to work. Tons of youtube videos out there of people having the same issue.
- Return Policy