VTech 2-Handset DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone With Caller ID (CS6919-25) - Blue
The VTech DECT 6.0 CS6919-25 two-handset cordless phone with caller ID offers freedom and convenience. Enjoy crystal-clear and hands-free conversations with interference-free digital technology and handset speakerphones. Digital encryption protects your phone calls from eavesdroppers and potential identity theft.
- More Information
- 2-phone cordless handset system gives you the convenience of not having to rush to the other side of the house to answer a call
- DECT 6.0 digital transmission technology delivers excellent sound quality, security, and range
- Interference-free system does not get affected by wireless networks or other electronic devices, giving you crystal-clear conversations
- Full-duplex speakerphone technology allows both ends to speak and be heard at the same time, resulting in more natural conversations that are more true to life
- Digital security feature offers protection from identity theft by digitizing and encrypting your calls, virtually eliminating the possibility of somebody eavesdropping
- 50 name and number phonebook directory allows you to easily store and access your frequent contacts
- Features caller ID/call waiting (stores 30 calls), call block, any key answer, handset volume control, last number redial, page/handset locator, and a selection of ringtones
- Conference calling allows you to conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets (additional handsets sold separately)
- Quiet mode allows you to silence the handset ringer and base instantly or for a longer amount of time
- ECO mode manages energy consumption to deliver optimal battery performance
- Backlit keypad and display makes it super easy to see the controls even in low light conditions
- Wall mount bracket included
- Details & Specs
- Good value, good product.by CJ
from Courtenay, BC on September 20, 2018
Light weight, lots of convenient features with good instructions on how to use them. My first phone arrived within one week. Unfortunately, after two days, one of the phone docking stations stopped working so phone could not charge. I returned it to the store and got a new phone with no problems. Good service & product. Really good value--reasonable price for a phone with these features.
- Can't permanently turn off ringerby Heather
from Winnipeg, MB on March 20, 2018
You can only turn the ringer for a maximum of 12 hours and it turns both phones off. I only need the one in my room turned off all the time cause i work nights no sleep during the day. Totally useless. It's going back.
- Return Policy