Ultimate Ears BOOM 2 Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black/Grey
Wherever you go, keep the party going with the UE BOOM 2 portable Bluetooth wireless speaker. It pumps out incredible sound with deep bass in all directions thanks to its 360-degree design. With a 100ft. range and 15-hour battery life, this speaker makes it easy to share your favourite tunes on the trail, at the beach, or just about anywhere.
- More Information
- Bluetooth 3.0 lets you wirelessly connect to your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled device within a 100-foot range so you can stream high-energy beats.
- NFC technology allows you to pair your NFC-compatible device with a simple tap. Still use an iPod or MP3 player? Use the 3.5mm audio output to connect music players without Bluetooth or NFC.
- IPX7-rated protection means this rugged speaker is waterproof (can be immersed in water up to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes), dirt-proof, and shockproof. Take it to the beach, campsite, pool party, or wherever your wild adventures take you.
- The reliable battery lasts up to 15 hours and recharges in a flash thanks to speedy micro USB charging. Keep the groovy dance tunes going until the sun comes up!
- Two 45mm drivers and two 45mm x 80mm passive radiators produce 360-degree sound so you can blast powerful bass and crisp high notes in any direction.
- Tap the top of the speaker once to play or pause, and twice to skip tracks. Use the companion app on your smartphone to turn it on remotely or activate special features like alarm and tap controls.
- Block Party lets you and 2 friends play DJ all night long. This handy feature allows 3 people to connect to a single UE Boom 2 and use a variety of music services to share songs through the same speaker.
- Wirelessly connect a second UE speaker with Double Up and amplify the listening experience when more friends come to crash the fiesta.
- Details & Specs
Connectivity & Media
- takes 20 minutes to charge enough to let me start playing musicby takes 20 minutes to charge enough to let me start
from Edmonton, AB on October 8, 2018
takes 20 minutes to charge enough to let me start playing music
- excellentby Joe
from Calgary, AB on August 30, 2018
Not sure what others are writing about as i have great battery life the sound is amazing plus i just found out i can pair another speaker together can't wait to try that out.
- Listen before you buyby John
from Nanaimo, BC on April 2, 2018
After hearing the bose revolve...I thought wow tech has come along way...I was looking for a cheaper option...ordered this online after reading the flood of great reviews, however this hasn’t reached that tech standard yet...but in fairness it is smaller than the revolve. returning.
- Not For Audiophilesby Jason Wood
from Kitchener, ON on December 24, 2017
Bought this on sale as a Christmas present for myself. Used it for about 10 minutes and put it back in the box. I am not happy with the poor sound quality, and I'm not overly picky about sound quality. There is almost no bass, even after adjusting the EQ in the app. It has some great app driven features and has some potential, like connecting several at once. Just can't deal with the sound quality. My daughter has a Bose Soundlink Color that's about four years old. It's been dropped and splashed on and in a direct song to song comparison, the Bose sound is much better and louder. I will be exchanging the Ultimate Ears BOOM 2 for the Bose Soundlink Color II as soon as possible.
- Limited Lifetimeby Sarah
from Peterborough on November 4, 2017
As a repair shop I feel the need to warn people. -Its very difficult to get a replacement battery. -The charging circuit on the main board does not last more than 1.3 Years. The sound is great, amazing product. Just not worth the money as they just dont last.
- greatby luke
from Surrey, BC on October 31, 2017
exceptional sound, i like the start up and close.
- Wanted to like it - not for meby Dean P
from Mississauga, ON on August 25, 2017
Bought it on sale, loved the compact size, decent overall sound with wide soundstage, and smartphone app lent the versatility of EQ settings. In the end I returned it as the bass was lacking when heard against comparable models.
- Great Sound But Very Poor Battery Lifeby Paul
from Surrey, BC on July 17, 2017
I have had three of these now (one a replacement for the second one). None of themn have held a charge more than about four hours despite claims they will play fifteen hours. Logitech explained how to reset them but even after doing that a few times they will not play very long. The speakers sound really good and the app is grea. Batteries are terrible. If I could get my money back I would demand it.
- Great Speakerby Al
from Ottawa on June 26, 2017
I've had many portable speakers and I'd say this one is probably the best. Amazing sound, great battery life, app that allows you to control function/equalizer/update, life proof. I got this one on sale at Christmas and was absolutely worth the sale price. After 6 months of use daily use (sometimes 12+hrs a day) mine became defective but UE replaced it no problem. Great customer service! Downside is there are no controls to change songs BUT you are able to answer calls via BT I know a few others who own various UE products and we're all very happy. Totally recommend it.
- Decent.by Oliver Vickery
from Digby, NS on May 21, 2017
Solid item. Sound is excellent. Only downside is battery life...have had this since christmas 2016 and have yet to get more than 2 hours worth of sound out of it, even through it says lasts up to 15 hours. Can't take it anywhere do to this limitation.
- Return Policy