TP-Link HS220 Wi-Fi Dimmer Light Switch
Set the perfect ambiance in any room with the TP-Link Wi-Fi Light Switch. Compatible with the Kasa application, you can control this dimmer switch remotely from your smartphone or tablet. Create custom lighting effects while at home or on the road with IFTTT or through the Away feature with Nest.
- More Information
- Adjust brightness to the ideal level at any time -- brighter during work completion times or dimmer for intimate dinners
- Control lights with the Kasa application, the smart home portal that conveniently manages all of your TP-Link products
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana to reduce the number of apps required for smart home control
- Remote access with IFTTT or Nest Away allows you to set the lights to turn on at your planned arrival time
- Customize operation to your preferences--set lights to fade on with a click of the switch or double-click to create a gradual fade effect for a child's bedtime
- Smart scheduling with Kasa application permits you to automatically turn lights on and off to accommodate your schedule
- Secured 2.4 GHz wireless network required for setup and operation of the smart dimmer switch
- Wall Plate, 2 wire nuts, wiring labels and step-by-step guide included for easy installation
- Works in a single-pole setup only, and requires a neutral wire for installation
- Details & Specs
- Wonderful productby Mike W
from Thornhill, ON on December 14, 2018
Easy to be installed and setup. Kasa App is very user-friendly. No problem to be controlled by Google Home. End up rushed out and bought another one. Very happy with them. The only thing needs to be considered is that you may struggle a little bit if you have a shallow box and lots of wires inside.
- Can only drive low wattage bulbsby E
from Keswick, ON on November 29, 2018
If you are planning to drive Leds that are high in wattage expect flicker as you start to dim below 50%. You can calibrate the switch to stop dimming just before lights begin to flicker. Besides the low power rating 150W led 300W incandescent it's a nice switch for it's price. Just make sure your lights are below that threshold.
- The ON/OFF delay is insaneby Gabe
from Chicoutimi, QC on November 25, 2018
The dimmer looks good, the button feel is okay. The Kasa app is nice as well. But when you physically press it to turn on or off the lights, there is a 1 second delay. Even if you set it to instant in the app, there is a ridiculous delay that makes you feel you did not hit the switch. Terrible feeling. Also, it can only drive very low wattage vs the 600W in similar leviton smart dimmers. Go with the Leviton one (even though their app is ugly).
- Awesomeby rjack123
from Mississauga, ON on July 20, 2018
If you have the regular HS200 switches need to add this for the dimmers. Can tell Google what percentage to dim to. Much nicer than the other brands.
- Return Policy