TP-Link HS200 Wi-Fi Smart Light Switch
How would you like to be able to control the lighting in your home from anywhere in the world? You can do just that with this TP-LINK smart light switch. Thanks to the free Kasa app on your compatible smartphone, you can remotely access your lights at any time or schedule them to turn on and off at specific times to suit your needs.
- More Information
- This smart light switch offers you the convenience of wirelessly turning your lights on and off (as well as ceiling fans) from anywhere in the world via the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Schedule and timer functions allow you to arrange for your lights to turn on or off at dawn, dusk or any other time based on your needs
- Sunrise/sunset mode means you can conveniently schedule a porch light to turn on when it gets dark, and off when it starts to get light out
- Away mode is a very useful feature to activate when leaving the house, as it turns your devices on and off at random to create the impression that somebody is home
- LED indicator makes it easy to find the switch in the dark
- Free Kasa app ensures compatibility with both Android (4.1 and higher) and iOS (iOS 8 and higher) smartphones
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Details & Specs
- So far so good, liking the Kasa products...by Cory
from Grande Prairie, AB on December 5, 2018
We bought this light switch to be able to auto turn lights on and off per a schedule and such. So far it's working great. Would love for a bigger sale to get a couple more as well, but just one for now. The app works good, there are widgets for iphone so you can turn on/off easily. It is IFTTT compatible so there are options there. We also bought a 2-pack of the HS105 plug-ins for lamps. They are working great as well. So far these Kasa products seem great.
- Just what I neededby Gadget Kid
from Pointe-claire, QC on November 25, 2018
Simple installation took about 10 minutes to install include wifi setup. The mobile app is simple to use. Bought 1 to start after I played with it for a bit went out and bought 2 more.
- Return Policy