Toshiba 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (55LF621C19) - Fire TV Edition
Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV is a new generation of television featuring the Fire TV experience built-in and including a Voice Remote with Alexa. With true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality and access to all the movies and TV shows you love, Toshiba delivers a superior TV experience that gets smarter everyday. The Voice Remote with Alexa lets you do everything you'd expect from a remote--plus, easily launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- More Information
- Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV - Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colours.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, you can enjoy thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, and watch all your favourites from Netflix, CraveTV, CTV, Prime Video and more.
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa--plus, do things like launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 124.7 x 72.8 x 9.3 cm, TV with stand: 124.7 x 76.7 x 30.4 cm.
- Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, and Ethernet.
- All Best Buy Exclusive TVs include 1 year of 24/7 online support from Geek Squad
- $50 VALUE
- Step 1: Keep your order number (found in your order confirmation email).
- Step 2: Within 2 weeks you’ll receive an email explaining how to activate your online support.
24/7 SUPPORT INCLUDED with purchase of an Exclusive TV
How to get the deal:
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Horribleby Brandon
from Edmonton, AB on January 12, 2019
Don't buy it. Just returned mine. Bad for dark scenes and back lights ruin dark scenes.
- * Not Good at All *by J. Estrada
from Scarborough, ON on January 2, 2019
I bought this TV on December 24, 2019, after installing the TV and upgrading the software, I was watching a movie and the image froze several times and the TV turned irresponsive, so I have to unplug the power cord. Later my son was playing with the XBOX ONE and the image was frozen again and not able to turn it off so I had to unplug the power cord again. Just to make sure the setting was ok, I had to reset to factory settings but later the TV was getting the same faulty issues. It also worth mentioning that the image of this TV is not vivid neither colorful, I guess because it is a cheap television. IMPORTANT: when I returned the TV to the store, I have also noticed that there were some other TOSHIBA fire TVs on the "Return & Exchange" spot, they told me they that these TVs were faulty and they are returning them to TOSHIBA, so I guess there is a quality issue going on with this TV.
- Excellent Televisionby Thank You Toshiba Fire TV 4K Smart Television
from Ontario Canada on December 16, 2018
So I purchased this television this year 2018 on Black Friday, I want to say I love this television. I say it was a nice price I got it on Black Friday and I saw the price now I was like WOW I did get a good deal for it. I have to say I love the voice control it is amazing. I also want to say excellent image to see and excellent sound too. It was so easy to set up, I had no problem. In this television you can get lots of apps from games, music, and etc. I am happy with this television.
- Get what you pay forby Taylo
from Brampton, ON on December 16, 2018
I purchased this Television for a unbelievable price. Even at 700 its is outstandingly affordable. But you get what you pay for as they say. The Tv Picture washes from side view and it seems to fade from dark to light when watching Netflix. But for 529 it was an OK purchase. keeping in mind it to be classed as an "entry Level" 4k machine. Also there seems to be a sync issues with dialogue. Therefore based on performance I would only rate it a hard push to two stars
- buy cheap get cheapby disappointed but not surprised
from Brampton, ON on December 14, 2018
Title says it all.... there is a reason Samsung and LG are leaders . But for straight on viewing of non sporting events it is adequate. And anytime you can get 4k 55 inches at 529. ya gotta know there's sacrifice that goes with it. They call entry level tv's just that entry level.
- Mehby Mitchell Loveny
from Toronto, ON on November 19, 2018
Low price but motion handling is non existent and colors are washed out. Wish I sprung for the Sony.
- Not as good as Samsungby Thiago
from Vancouver, BC on November 9, 2018
Menus aren’t great, difficult UI and colours seems washed out... should’ve got the Samsung =\
- Great purchaseby DLM
from St. John's, NL on November 8, 2018
Easy setup, great picture and love the bonus of Alexa.
- Return Policy