Toshiba 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (50LF621C19) - Fire TV Edition
Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV is a new generation of television featuring the Fire TV experience built-in and including a Voice Remote with Alexa. With true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality and access to all the movies and TV shows you love, Toshiba delivers a superior TV experience that gets smarter everyday. The Voice Remote with Alexa lets you do everything you'd expect from a remote--plus, easily launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using your voice.
- More Information
- Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV - Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colours.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, you can enjoy thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, and watch all your favourites from Netflix, CraveTV, CTV, Prime Video and more.
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa--plus, do things like launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 113.2 x 67 x 9.3 cm, TV with stand: 113.2 x 70.6 x 27.1 cm.
- Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, and Ethernet.
- All Best Buy Exclusive TVs include 1 year of 24/7 online support from Geek Squad
- $50 VALUE
- Step 1: Keep your order number (found in your order confirmation email).
- Step 2: Within 2 weeks you’ll receive an email explaining how to activate your online support.
24/7 SUPPORT INCLUDED with purchase of an Exclusive TV
How to get the deal:
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Excellent value for the moneyby Dan
from Kirkland, QC on January 13, 2019
We won this TV which was drawn among customers from a clinic. I was skeptical when I saw the price that the TV was selling at. We had a 40" LG HD TV and I was doubtful about replacing our only HD TV with one of this value. The installation was fairly quick and straightforward. The TV itself is not very heavy, so it's not too difficult to manipulate. The legs install quite easily. We did not have a smart TV, and I was impressed not only by the image but also by the quantity of apps you can install, many of which offer free entertainment. It comes with Amazon's Alexa which reminds me of Apple's Siri. You will be able to easily get things through vocal commands like the score from the last game of your favorite local sports team, local weather, etc. With the Firefox application you can get Youtube, and some of the relaxation videos from Youtube are quite impressive on the TV. The images are fantastic, a really nice combination with the music, and the sound is reasonably good for the TV. Some of the music played automatically from some movie apps really sounds like a big theatre. I installed TUBI, an application which shows free movies, and I listened to a movie the first day. It was quite easy to do, no issues whatsoever. The movie lasted 2 hrs and there were two 30 sec adds in the movie. All controls (pause, rewind, fast forward) worked well as well as the closed caption feature. Like anything many of the apps require subscriptions but with the regular cable TV, and many of the free apps, I have a hard time seeing why I would need to pay for a subscription. Overall I would recommend this TV.
- Awful TVby Ian
from Brandon, MB on November 28, 2018
TV does not work well with the echo dot, and pixels started dying within 4 days and less than 4 hours of use. I do not recommend.
- High value compared to the priceby Sobhan
from Montréal, QC on November 27, 2018
Today, I received the tv and echo dot. -quality of the tv is very good -the OS is smooth and fast - Alexa is fantastic! It resumes and plays tv shows, and do a lot of other amazing things.
- .by .
from Ottawa, ON on November 26, 2018
This was so easy to set up! Everytime a sales person say's its easy it never is, but this was so simple! The Alexa feature is cool, and I can download a lot of free apps! Would definitely recommend this TV.
- Great price for the quality.by Sam
from Woodbridge, ON on November 26, 2018
I love the option the use the echo dot and do things hands free. It has been so convenient! The only downside is the TV is on the thicker side but I personally don't mind.
- Good for the priceby Anders
from CHATHAM, Ontario on November 16, 2018
This is my second one of these. The first one would show nothing after the splash screen after updating fire tv. Fortunately The local Best Buy store was extremely helpful. I returned and replaced it the day after Purchase. The second one has performed well. And fire tv really did require the update. The version supplied is very crowded and confusing. Of course you need to connect it to your wifi to get the update. I am really not in the least interested in Fire TV from Amazon. But if you go through the settings you will find an option to go to the last input you used previously. One of the HDMI inputs for me. I also went through all the privacy settings and turned off all the data collection. I have it working now pretty much like a normal TV. Occasionally the Fire TV home screen shows up, but not too often. My biggest complaint is that when switching inputs (mind I use a Harmony remote with it) an information screen shows up telling me which input I am using & the resolution it’s using. This screen covers the entire rightmost quarter of the screen from top to bottom & will not go away by itself. I finally found that using the Back command will dismiss it. As a normal TV it’s very bright & looks fairly good. Certainly not as good as others, but better than my old 1080p HDTV. Price was extremely good for a TV of its size, and that was the main reason for the purchase.
- Excellentby Felix
from Rothesay, NB on November 1, 2018
Value for money and I would highly recommend.
- Return Policy