Toshiba 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (50LF621C19) - Fire TV Edition
Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV is a new generation of television featuring the Fire TV experience built-in and including a Voice Remote with Alexa. With true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality and access to all the movies and TV shows you love, Toshiba delivers a superior TV experience that gets smarter everyday. The Voice Remote with Alexa lets you do everything you'd expect from a remote--plus, easily launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using your voice.
- More Information
- Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV - Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colours.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, you can enjoy thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, and watch all your favourites from Netflix, CraveTV, CTV, Prime Video and more.
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa--plus, do things like launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 113.2 x 67 x 9.3 cm, TV with stand: 113.2 x 70.6 x 27.1 cm.
- Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, and Ethernet.
- All Best Buy Exclusive TVs include 1 year of 24/7 online support from Geek Squad
- $50 VALUE
- Step 1: Keep your order number (found in your order confirmation email).
- Step 2: Within 2 weeks you’ll receive an email explaining how to activate your online support.
24/7 SUPPORT INCLUDED with purchase of an Exclusive TV
How to get the deal:
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- What's Included
- Quick Start Guide
- IMPINF Safety Sheet
- Remote Control
- great value for the price. (5 STARS!)by Dan
from Steinbach, MB on February 23, 2019
TV is great so far. Only had it a week. Can't get over how nice the sound on this TV. I haven't used my 5.1 surround since owning the TV. Picture quality is amazing. 4k content looks great. Brightness is great. I find colors a bit saturated but that's probably my settings. This TV is quick! Netflix or any app opens In a snap! People saying it's slow have to Remember to clear cache of apps. Imagine keeping 20 apps open on your phone at all time. Will slow your phone down. It's a bit of a bulky TV but it's very light. Excellent TV for the price. Would recommend
- Started Great, Then Trouble Followed!by Nickole
from Stoney Creek, ON on February 15, 2019
I have had owned this TV since the End of November 2018. It was acceptable until last week. I was never happy with the Picture quality, but was very happy with the ease of accessing the streaming apps. So it was a compromise I was willing to accept. The TV started acting like it had a virus. I found that all of a sudden the Netflix and Crave programming starting Buffering every minute or so. I of course went online to problem solve and tried many suggestions over the last 10 days. Nothing has worked. I have verified my internet connection and numerous other settings within the TV. Then last night a new level of annoying. I was watching the CTV app and the screen flashed and then I was on the resume episode page in Netflix! A completely different app! What in the world is going on here. I have always found Toshiba to be a great product, but this experience has left me questioning if they are at fault for this. Now I'm out a watchable TV and the money I paid for it.
- Bon rapport qualité prixby Vince
from Montréal, QC on January 31, 2019
Très satisfait pour mon utilisation qui est une navigation uniquement «streaming». Logiciel très efficace pour antenne numérique sans câble.
- Return Policy