Thinkware F200DG 1080p Dashcam & 720p Rear Camera with Wi-Fi & GPS
Safely equip your vehicle front to back using the Thinkware F200DG dashcam. It securely records wide-angle Full HD footage with 1080p at 30fps in the front and HD footage with 720p at 30 fps in the rear. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you view your video, and a GPS antenna enables speed and red-light camera alerts and embeds data onto your recordings.
- More Information
- Records 140-degree distortion-free, wide-view angle in Full HD with 1080p WDR at 30 fps for high-quality, true-colour video
- Rear-view camera offers additional coverage in HD with 720p at 30 fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi paired with Mobile Viewer app lets you download and view recordings, as well as adjust device settings, from your iOS or Android-compatible device or tablet
- Compact design features Integrated Thermal Protection, along with Super Capacitor technology, protecting the unit from extreme temperatures
- Designed with Anti-File Corruption and Format-Free technology to ensure the integrity of your stored data, plus there's no need to periodically reformat the microSD card
- Parking Surveillance mode-ready so you can detect impact and motion when it is installed with a hardwiring cable accessory (sold separately - professional installation recommended)
- Includes an external GPS antenna enables speed and red-light camera alerts and embeds video recordings with information such as speed, time, and location
- Energy-Saving mode puts the dash cam to sleep while in parking mode, conserving battery life and will reengage if an impact is detected and instantly begins recording and saving footage
- Details & Specs
Connectivity & Media
- Perfectby Jenna
from kelowna, BC on July 23, 2018
This is a great little camera and very easy to use, only complaint is there are only two buttons..
- Rear Camera doesn't recordby Mike
from Burlington, ON on July 14, 2018
It can't be that difficult. Set up the cameras, no issues except the rear camera doesn't record a file. Not sure what I could have done incorrect being a technical person. Also, Live Viewer on my cell doesn't seem to work on my newer LG V30. Also be aware, no way to see the image during recording. You can see the recorded image after the fact, no live feed. I just purchased this device when it was on sale, but might cut my loses and return it. Front images are good, hence the 2 rating, not a 1 based on useability.
- Poor Form Factor Design and unstable firmware 1.01by Dicky
from Calgary, AB on July 13, 2018
Just installed this dash cam less than a day I got it, and planning to refund it. While it works as it advertised, it is the things that not mentioned that hammer the experience, so you really need to try it out. Pro: Dual camera, allowing your capture videos from the front and back. The firmware is updated, is easy using the Mobile Viewer desktop program which automatically updates the firmware once it is downloaded to the SD card and inserts into the dashcam Cons: - Recording is disabled when you use the Live View on your cell phone. - No internal GPS, you would need to organize three cables - Camera lenses are positioned on the left of the unit, meaning you need to mount the unit more to the driver side, plus all the cables are plugin on the unit right hand side (driver side), which obstructs your view even more. - While I am not a big fan of the suction cup, it uses 3M double side tap. The mount does not come with horizontal adjustment. You really get one chance to install it right or else it would be hard to reposition the view angle afterward. - Video distortion is a bit high (barrel effect) - no internal battery, meaning once your car is turned off, you can't access to the camera anymore. Or if you want to see the video, you need to turn on your car or leave it running. - no video compression, and no video streaming. You need to wait for the video to be downloaded to your phone in order to view it. it is like 81MB per minute, it will take awhile for the video to be downloaded. - Slow initialization, it takes about 20 sec before you can turn on the wifi, and Finally, after the firmware 1.01 installation, it is no longer detects the rear camera. Maybe there will be a fix in the later version.
- Convenient !by Kumar
from Surrey, BC on June 26, 2018
After doing some research i finally bought my first dash cam, this camera is amazing. And this bundle came with everything i ever needed to have a professional dash cam set up ! It shoots amazing videos and captures both the front and rear and has already saved me from a brake checking accident and because of the video i was not found at fault. BEST BUNDLE EVER! will be recommending this to everyone i know as i am one happy customer.
- Return Policy