T-Fal Easy Fry Prestige XL Air Fryer - 1kg
Enjoy your favourite fried foods without the guilt with the Easy Fry Prestige XL Air Fryer from T-Fal. Using Hot Air Technology to provide optimized airflow and an upper heating element to deliver extra frying power, this air fryer cooks all your favourite fried foods with little or no oil.
- More Information
- Hot Air Technology lets you air fry a wide variety of meals with little to no oil for fried favourites that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside
- Multiple cooking options let you air fry, grill, roast, or bake, all in one unit
- 4.2L capacity serves up to 6 people
- 60-minute countdown timer delivers low-maintenance meals
- Adjustable thermostat and precise temperature control (from 150˚C-200˚C) let you prepare your fried meals just how you want them
- Use the MyActiFry app or T-fal.ca website to access hundreds of different recipes
- Non-stick cooking basket is removable and dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup
- Compact design allows for easy storage, while the stainless-steel housing fits in seamlessly in any modern kitchen
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Love this fryerby Jay
from Saint Albert, AB on February 23, 2019
My partner and I use this almost daily. Great for home fries or potatoes if any kind. My favorite is to cook turkey legs and wings. Simply put salt and pepper on them and cook in less than 45 mins. No need to add oil when cooking meat. Just a teaspoon required when doing home cut fries. Frozen store bought fries require no oil.
- Very Bad Productby Vincent T
from Scarborough, ON on January 10, 2019
I bought this product and have been noticing the metal part of the tray is protruding a bit. Finally decided to call Best Buy and they declined to honor the 30 day warranty, I missed by a day. Very bad service for promoting and purchasing their product. The CSR put me on to a very uncooperative Geek Squad. Very dissatisfied 709245681 is the order number.
- lack viewing windows and digital controlby Skyman
from Vancouver, BC on January 5, 2019
Still very bulky to fit apartment size counter, it lacks a viewing window to see changes of food color to adjust time and temperature or stop it if necessary. Also without preset label (program) of temperature and time for chicken, wings or potato french fry or fillet. I need to refer to the manual every time. Beside, lack digital control setting, the mechanical timer and temperature is very difficult to set value precisely.
- Return Policy