Squeeze into your tights and put on your webshooters in Spider-Man for PlayStation 4. But this isn't your average friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man. Now more mature and experienced, Peter Parker has become an expert crime fighter with great power. As Spider-Man traverse New York using parkour and webslinging, and experience Hollywood-style combat.
- More Information
- Take control of a mature Peter Parker and his alter ego Spider-Man, who has become a seasoned crime fighter
- Over-the-top combat features the iconic webslinger's acrobatic abilities, including blockbuster set pieces unlike anything you've experienced
- Move around New York using parkour, web-slinging, and the environment to your advantage
- Marvel and Insomniac Games have teamed up to create a never-before-seen Spider-Man story, exclusively for PlayStation 4, in which Peter Parker has become an experienced super hero
- But, in true Parker fashion, he still struggles to balance his chaotic personal life and career while fighting to keep New Yorkers safe
With great power…
…comes great responsibility
- Details & Specs
Number of Players
- A M A Z I N G!by Victor
from Thornhill, ON on February 9, 2019
The game was just speechless! Best game ever released!!
- Repetitive, muddled story line and copy and paste game play.by Caleb
from Calgary, AB on December 31, 2018
Insomniac really screwed the pooch on this one, it's so linear, boring, over saturated, muddled and just a major cash grab for the title. Very disappointing as it offers nothing new from what to expect from a spider man game in addition the side missions are tedious and short. I was really excited to play this game but I am now even more excited to get my money back.
- Swingin' Funby MaK
from Surrey, BC on October 29, 2018
I was very excited for this game to release. It did not meet my expectations. The game is very slow in the beginning. It gets interesting in the middle when there are lots of bad guys to fight. The game does not have much of a story line-- you are Spiderman, and you fight crime. There are small tasks on the side that you can complete to level up, but at one time you can only choose three skill sets to utilize. I think it is ridiculous that Spiderman has only three skill sets he can use at a time. He is a fighter, and he should be able to use all his fighting skills. He does have some interesting gadgets. Swinging through the city is lots of fun. I am a huge fan of Batman Arkham knight, and my expectations were high for this game. This game is not at all complicated or in depth. It is straightforward and boring at times; in fact, it is boring most of the time.
- Return Policy