Sphero SPRK+ Robotic Ball
Inspire learning and creativity with the Sphero SPRK+. Powered by the Lightening Lab app, SPRK+ helps teach the basics of programming with hands-on activities designed to make learning fun. Equipped with Bluetooth SMART, SPRK+ has a range of 30 metres and can move on the ground or in the water and comes with programmable LED lights, gyroscope, and accelerometer.
- Sphero SPRK+ offers a fun and engaging way to learn about math, science, coding, and technology
- Appropriate for ages 8 years and older
- Suitable for beginner and experienced programmers
- The Lightning Lab app uses a visual block-based building interface to transform ideas into code and teach the principles of programming
- Program and complete hands-on activities like navigate a maze, program a painting, mimic the solar system, swim across the water, and much more
- Text-based code viewer lets you see the code used to create simple and more complex commands to help you learn
- Comes with programmable LED lights, gyroscope, and accelerometer
- Online social platform lets you collaborate and share your creations with other users around the world
- Powered by Bluetooth SMART with a 30-metre range
- Waterproof and shockproof with a scratch-resistant UV-coated polycarbonate shell
- 60-minutes of power on a full charge on the rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- hiby haidar
from Nanaimo, BC on January 11, 2018
- perferctby roger
from PORT KENNEDY on November 22, 2017
my child has played with one in her class and she wants one for christmas
- Kids go crazy for these in our school!by Sandy Fanning
from Kingston, ON on May 11, 2017
We recently bought 12 of these to add on to the 3 we had to make 1/2 classroom set for our school as students were fighting over coding with them. They are great to use for any age and any S.T.E.A.M challenge! LOVE that they are waterproof which makes for some interesting lifeboat rescue challenges. My kids at home (ages 7 and 8) love them too :-) Was a bit nervous at first with them banging the Sphero's into walls etc. but after reading about how they're actually made for that (there's a ping pong game 1 person can play that involves the ball running into a wall) it's been a free for all for how the kids can handle them (with exception to not allowing them to roll off a table or something). All in all the students in my school and my own 2 kids go crazy every time I mention bringing out the Sphero SPRK+.
- It is an amazing toy to play and learnby Curry 2008
from Edmonton, AB on May 4, 2017
I had no problems with it. It isamazing how you can learn with this amazing gaget.