Sony WH-CH700N Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones with Mic - Black
Escape the stress of busy streets, crowded busses, and noisy vehicles with these Sony noise cancelling Bluetooth over-ear headphones. They adjust to your environment, so you'll never be interrupted by outside noise. With 35 hours of battery life, these headphones will keep delivering crystal clear sound from dawn until dusk until dawn again.
- More Information
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming and NFC One-touch technology offers exceptional wireless quality
- One Push AINC adjusts to your environment, so you always have customized noise cancellation
- Hear your playlists loud and clear with a 40mm driver unit
- Quick charging battery provides you with 35 hours of cord-free listening time
- Wired connection gives you up to 50 hours of noise cancellation
- Built-in microphone lets you make and receive calls hands-free
- Sony | Headphones Connect app for Android/iOS lets you customize your sound
- Details & Specs
- Excellent sound and featuresby Blake
from Vancouver, BC on January 9, 2019
Wanted these to drown out neighbours (upstairs) and also to respect sound levels if gaming or watching movies late at night. Connected seamlessly to my TV, Laptop, phone... will support up to 8 devices connected. Sound is very good to excellent. Zero detectable lip synch lag (big consideration for me) Battery life is outstanding. Simplicity to connect, control volume, ANC etc is very easy and convenient. Build quality is superb as well as comfort. The packaging contains a box that fits the headphones well when not in use and slides under the coffee table, into a drawer or on the table without taking up a ton of space and keeping the headphones dust free. I got them on a great sale price and I couldn't be happier and would recommend to anyone. The noise cancellation works extremely well and I can't hear the kids thumping around upstairs now even at lower volumes. It's incredible!
- Does not work on PCby Andrew
from Simcoe, ON on January 3, 2019
This DOES NOT WORK for PC's. I've tried 3 computers and it's always the same issue. The PC says there's no drivers and Sony has no drivers online.
- These are not ON-EAR!. They are OVER-EAR.by Joe Dahoy
from Campbell River, BC on December 23, 2018
On this site the WHCH700 are shown as ON-HEAR. On the Sony site, they are shown as OVER-EAR. I just tried them, and they are definitely OVER-EAR. BUT, the sound seemed good and the fit was good. Better than the Sennheiser 4.40 which I have. Those are a bit too tight and sweaty. If you want ON-EAR, don't order on-line. Check them out first.
- Excellent headphoneby Jan
from Hamilton, ON on November 25, 2018
Very comfortable headphone. Works great.
- questionsby Chih Chuan Hsu
from Richmond BC on September 14, 2018
why charging discontinued in every 30 seconds !!! is this H P also can pair with wireless TV with blue tooth -enabled !!
- Return Policy