Sony On-Ear Wireless Headphones (MDRRF995RK) - Black
Enjoy minimal distractions, high-quality sound, and complete freedom to move around with these Sony on-ear wireless headphones. The sound-isolating design and noise reduction system ensure clear audio reproduction from the 40mm drivers. They offer up to 20 hours of battery life.
- More Information
- Wireless connectivity gives you the freedom to stream music wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet or laptop, so you don't have to worry about cables
- Incredible 150ft. wireless range, with a built-in automatic tuner for high quality transmission
- 40mm drivers deliver a wide 10Hz - 22kHz frequency response, for audio with dynamic detail
- Noise reduction system reproduces clear sound
- Closed-type headphones isolate the sound you want to hear and minimize ambient noise
- Voice Mode ensures vocal clarity
- Inline volume control for convenient adjustment
- Rechargeable battery gives you up to 20 hours of life on a single charge for longer listening
- Soft ear pads and a secure fit for supreme comfort
- Details & Specs
- Great sound!by John B
from Coquitlam, BC on 26 février 2018
Definitely well worth it for the price. Sound great and crystal clear!
- Dissapointedby Taco81
from Fort Assiniboine, AB on 27 décembre 2017
3.5 stereo to 2 RCA connector not included for optional hookup . For a 5 dollar part not to be included so you can use these is a real P.O.!
- Garbageby Dan
from Sault Sainte Marie, ON on 5 octobre 2017
Bought them for a wireless headset just to talk on skype, listen to music while editing and etc. They have a non stop ringing and i have to keep the volume of the headphones on 4 just so the ringing doesn't give me a headache. WOULD NOT BUY
- Very disappointedby Pat
from North Vancouver, BC on 13 septembre 2017
After being happy with sony wireless headphones previously I decided to buy this pair since the old ones were broken. The main problem was that they cut out frequently especially if I was moving or in a adjacent room(the 150ft range is baloney). When I brought them back and complained they said that it was normal(my old ones didn't do this) and that I could exchange them or get a store credit which I didn't want. To the credit of store manager they refunded my purchase. The cutting out was not for a second or 2 but for 4 or 5 seconds. I can't believe Sony's products have gone this much down hill. Still looking for a wireless headset I went to THE SOURCE and they had a set called HeadRush which were half the price. The battery life when fully charged is not as long(8hrs) but quality of sound was far superior and the range was incredible without any cutting out with minimal distortion. Also their warranty is for 3 years. Very disappointed with this Sony product
- False advertising. Where's the Bluetooth?by James Wright
from Ottawa, ON on 7 juin 2017
Just got them 7June 2017. Sound is nice but I don't think there is any noise isolation or cancelling feature as advertised, just a switch for voice or off. There definitely is no Bluetooth as advertised which is why I bought them in the first place. The transmitter has to be hooked to a sound source by cable and has to be connected to a wall outlet. That makes it difficult to do yard work while listening to your smartphone or tablet. Disappointed. Very.
- Return Policy