Sony EX Series In-Ear Headphones (MDREX15LP/V) - Violet
Enjoy great sound in style with these EX Series in-ear headphones from Sony. Sporting an eye-catching, colourful design, these headphones feature 9mm drivers and high-energy neodymium magnets for crisp sound with strong bass. They're also equipped with 3 sizes of hybrid silicone earbuds to ensure the right fit.
- More Information
- This trendy pair of earbuds with a bright, colourful design looks as good as it sounds
- 9mm dome type drivers coupled with high-energy neodymium magnets deliver high-quality audio, producing great treble and midrange with powerful bass response
- Hybrid silicone earbuds fit snug in your ears and offer long-lasting comfort for those marathon listening sessions
- Comes with small, medium, and large earbuds to ensure a comfortable fit
- Details & Specs
- Left Ear Stopped working after 6 Months.by Davidj2
from Calgary, AB on May 15, 2018
You get what you paid for. The warranty was of course only 90 days. Way to go Sony for losing respect from your customers.
- Sony Earbuds our the bestby Keeliah Pile
from Etobicoke, ON on March 3, 2018
i think you will like them and they have good sound poof and they are good all the time i had them and they are nice and sound good in your ears.
- Defective from the get-goby Ian B
from Ottawa, ON on March 1, 2018
These may be low-cost, but they shouldn't be so badly made that touching the jack causes the sound to distort. But that's what happens. Not the first time with Sony, either.
- Sound problems after only a week of use.by Mike
from Winnipeg, MB on September 27, 2017
These earbuds do sound good and cancel noise really well. But after only having them for about 10 days they began playing at very low volume, the bass is gone and there is some slight distortion (I didn't even use them everyday). They are now unusable and sound terrible. Awful product if it only lasts that long. Can't return them to best buy unopened, sure there's a warranty but do I even want these same headphones??
- Don't waste your $$$$by Colleen
from Grimsby, ON on December 13, 2016
Poor sound quality. Almost muffled. Surprising since I have had many Sony ear phones and ears buds in the past. Very disappointed. Maybe they were defective?
- Return Policy