Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black/Grey
You're free to roam with the Skullcandy Ink'd wireless headphones. Feather light and compact, the headphones feature the low-profile Flex Collar to keep the earbuds in place all day long. Bluetooth makes it easy to wirelessly stream tunes from your smartphone, while Supreme Sound technology produces full-spectrum sound across all types of music.
- More Information
- Bluetooth 4.1 lets you wirelessly connect to your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled music player so you can stream tunes without being tethered to a device
- Lightweight, flexible collar packs up to one-third its size for easy portability
- Supreme Sound digital signal processing produces powerful bass, natural vocals, and precision highs
- Noise isolating design blocks out background sound so you can focus on your tunes
- Built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 hours of continuous music playback
- Manage calls and music with the built-in microphone and remote
- Details & Specs
- Not worthby Anon
from Scarborough, ON on February 10, 2019
Bought these at black friday and overall it was good but has a such a short lifespan for company like this main problem is the charging port it is hard to charge and i could only use 1 charger for this and after 2 months of using it stops working not worth buying you can buy a cheap quality one that will last more long than this
- Broke After 1 Monthby Keira
from Vancouver, BC on February 2, 2019
The sound quality is good and the bud stays in your ear. However, only after 1 month of using (just for workouts), it wouldn't work. It wouldn't charge, but only worked if I left it plugged in to be charged. There are better wireless headphones to buy. Not worth the price and the lifespan!!
- DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEYby Haley
from Saskatchewan on December 14, 2018
I ordered these on Black Friday. Once I received them I charged them and used them for 20 minutes. I went to use them the next day they would not turn on. I tried charging them and I couldn't get the charging light to turn on - after several attempts on various charging ports. I have had Skullcandy product before and never had issues until now. Bestbuy wont return them since their opened and you need to pay to send them away to get warranty from Skullcandy. Real pain in the butt and waste of money. Not worth it.
- Return Policy