Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black/Grey
You're free to roam with the Skullcandy Ink'd wireless headphones. Feather light and compact, the headphones feature the low-profile Flex Collar to keep the earbuds in place all day long. Bluetooth makes it easy to wirelessly stream tunes from your smartphone, while Supreme Sound technology produces full-spectrum sound across all types of music.
- More Information
- Bluetooth 4.1 lets you wirelessly connect to your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled music player so you can stream tunes without being tethered to a device
- Lightweight, flexible collar packs up to one-third its size for easy portability
- Supreme Sound digital signal processing produces powerful bass, natural vocals, and precision highs
- Noise isolating design blocks out background sound so you can focus on your tunes
- Built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 hours of continuous music playback
- Manage calls and music with the built-in microphone and remote
- Details & Specs
- Skull candy inkd wirelessby Andrew
from Kitchener, ON on November 28, 2018
they are way louder then expected being wireless, and the battery bank is nice and low profile , defiantly worth the 40 dollars,
- Great so far!by DJ
from Edmonton, AB on October 11, 2018
Bought these to workout with and so far they have been great! The quality is good for the price and they don't interfere with my routine with the collar. Skullcandy has been my go to brand for many years so I am happy that these live up to my expectations
- Very durableby Logan
from Aldergrove, BC on May 14, 2018
They work very well
- Great and very durable.by NK
from Vernon, BC on April 15, 2018
I've had these for almost a year. They still work great. I had accidentally left them in my pocket and threw them in the wash. I thought I destroyed them, but they still worked.
- Humidity caused failureby Joyce
from Toronto, ON on March 18, 2018
Great for the first few months, and while I was not expecting water-proofing or even water resistance, these failed and corroded with just humidity. Won't charge now, and can't be salvaged. Hoping the warranty covers this.
- don't buy itby Noel
from Toronto, ON on February 9, 2018
not sure why this one still have so much high reviews. i bought this product at Jan 2nd at best buy and dead last night, not charging anymore and can't be turn on anymore. claim warranty now, however the return place is in B.C so i have to pay shipping as well, not worth it.
- Test Reviewby Anuja
from Bittora on February 7, 2018
- Good for a few monthsby Yoman
from Abbotsford, BC on February 5, 2018
These were great until they started beeping when i listened to music. It is only supposed to beep on a low battery but it would beep on full charge, so i returned them to skullcandy. They sent me a new pair in three days which seem to be different, and sound better
- Noiseby Kevin
from Maple, ON on December 15, 2017
The noise is too loud to bear. :(
- only worked for 6 monthsby Knoll
from Victoria on August 16, 2017
I bought them in April and last week they just wouldn't connect to anything. then they straight up wouldn't turn on. But for the 6 months that I did have it they worked great, the sound quality was great and the earbuds would never fall out of my ears. idk if they are really worth it, I'll leave it up to you whether you want to buy them or not.
- Return Policy