Sharp 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Roku Smart TV (LC-43LBU591C) - Only at Best Buy
Enjoy incredible Ultra HD entertainment on a beautiful big screen with this Sharp 43" 4K LED Smart TV. Designed with Roku's streaming technology, this TV gives you access to over a thousand streaming channels, plus games, broadcast TV, and more. And it's all showcased in stunning 4K picture quality, making your screen's content look incredibly lifelike.
- More Information
- Big 43" display gives you plenty of screen real estate to enjoy blockbuster movies, action-packed video games, and your team scoring the winning goal in overtime
- 4K Ultra HD resolution is so incredibly vivid and vibrant, you'll find yourself enthralled by even the most mundane scenes and sequences
- HDR (high dynamic range) brings out unparalleled detail in every frame
- 60 Hz refresh rate reduces motion blur during action scenes and fast-moving content like sports
- Integrated Roku TV gives you an easy-to-use platform for accessing over a thousand streaming channels, plus a gaming console, and broadcast TV
- DTS Studio Sound ensures crisp, room-filling audio for all your movies, sports, shows, and more
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles provide a clear picture to viewers seated near the side of the screen
- Use the 3 HDMI inputs to connect HD sources like a gaming console so you can satisfy your itchy trigger finger with an action game after the movie is over
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Great TV, but the power light remains on when I turn the TV offby Jennifer
from Toronto, ON on January 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to turn the power light off in the left corner when the device is powered off?
- horrible 8 bit color trying to say it's hdrby Brian Robertson
from Campbell River, BC on January 8, 2019
This 8 bit color tv has jagged picture edges in movies and games, it jitters and stutters when for a few seconds when first turned on and it smells like it's going to catch fire. Windows 10 goes between saying it's hdr and saying it's not. When it's in hdr mode the colors look washed out and when it's not the colors look over exaggerated and harsh. it has difficulty playing some games in hdr and will cut in and out of black screen, snow screen and picture. I now understand why it was so inexpensive and will most likely be returning it.
- Worth the purchase on sale.by AP
from Barrie, ON on January 6, 2019
We've had this tv for a year now. Honestly it's not great but it's also not bad. Good tv for the price.
- Affordable and excellent qualityby Emi
from Victoriaville, QC on December 15, 2018
I've been using this TV for more than 6 months now and I really love it. Never had any problem, the image quality is amazing.
- Satisfiedby Mike
from Toronto, ON on December 10, 2018
Sale price of 349.99 fit nicely within my budget as a second TV for the bedroom (basically just running Netflix and other streaming services from the wireless router. No gaming or other appliances). This is my 2nd Roku OS smart TV. LOVE the simplicity of the Roku interface. Performance is surprisingly good for a TV in this price range. Simple and straight-forward to setup and use. Very happy with the purchase. 3 HDMI inputs, plus Optical out. The headphone jack is a nice touch (that many new TVs are missing), so I can supplement the sound output with a decent set of computer speakers + sub. Excellent value.
- amazing qualityby lucas
from Vancouver, BC on November 30, 2018
I got a sharp 43`` 4k tv and it really impressed myself, the quality it is so nice and much better than others. I really liked it and I recommend.
- SALE ITEM QUANTITYby Unhappy Customer From Mississauga
from Mississauga, ON on November 26, 2018
Horrible amount of quantity in stock. I was advised there was only 40 at my location in a city of nearly 1 million people... lol. Have been logging on every single day since 5 pm sale day start. By then i was already too late? No replenished stock along the entire weekend until this monday today as I make the post realizing there is no way of me obtaining the T.V.? Very pathetic... Not a happy customer and i will assure you any other tech shop will be receiving my business instead.
- Too bad they are sold out this year. I wanted to buy a 2ndby Rob
from Peterborough, ON on November 25, 2018
I bought this TV in the Black Friday sale 2017. It took us 3 purchases till we found this one. Great picture, sound quality and features for the buck. One year later and it still amazes me that we got such a great deal.
- Amazing TV!by My name is
from Lasalle, QC on November 24, 2018
I love the 4k and HDR on this tv you can even improve the picture quality with the remote. The speakers are amazing, I placed the tv on the wall and the speakers are the best I ever heard on a tv. I definitely recommend this tv.
- Not so goodby James
from Richmond Hill, ON on November 24, 2018
Few things The viewing angle is not what they claim. I find even in a darkened room as soon as you view it off center the picture deteriorates quickly. I have a higher end Samsung sound bar that was perfect with the previous TV. Hooked up with this Sharp the sound bar is at 100% and not nearly loud enough.That is using the HDMI or optical. The output to the sound bar is not good enough. I have found this with a Sharp I tried a couple years ago, same thing again but different bar . The picture its self is just not good enough. Even with a 4K feed its just not there. So have to go back. It was the black Friday special, greatly discounted but even at that price point it has to go back
- Return Policy