Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim 2TB 2.5" USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (STEH2000100)
Carry your entire digital world wherever you go with this Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim 2TB portable hard drive. Weighing in at just 0.135kg, it’s feather-light and super portable. Because it measures 0.96cm in thickness, you can slip it in your pocket and forget it's even there.
- More Information
- Back-pocket portability: Less than a centimetre "thick" and weighing just 0.135kg, this ultra-slim hard drive can be easily slipped into a pocket or purse for breezy transit from A to B and back again.
- Massive storage capacity: With 2TB of storage, you can bring your entire digital life with you so that every important file is always at your fingertips, wherever you go.
- PC-ready, Mac-friendly: Plug-and-play the hard drive with any PC or Mac and without undergoing a lengthy reformatting process.
- USB 3.0 interface: Experience lightning-fast transfer speeds when used in conjunction with a USB 3.0 port.
- Complimentary Membership: Easily edit, organize, store and share your full-resolution photos from anywhere with a 2-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan*.
Why you need this:
- Details & Specs
- HDD DIED 2 MONTHS LATERby mOHAMED
from Montréal, QC on March 31, 2018
HDD DIED 2 MONTHS LATER
- Not worth itby Henri
from Toronto, ON on March 13, 2018
Bought in January, drive failed end of February...
- Drive Died When Fullby Brad
from Chilliwack, BC on March 17, 2017
I bought this drive specifically for backing up my laptop and another Seagate 2TB external drive. I used the proprietary backup software on the drive and when it was close to being full it gave a notification of its status and suggested buying another drive. This made no sense because any backup software worth its salt will delete old backups as necessary. For this reason, I left it alone. When the drive finally filled up, the backup halted and the drive itself failed. Seagate will warranty the drive, but why would I buy another one?
- Is NOT Mac Compatible as stated!by Victoria
from Ancaster, ON on September 5, 2016
You have to download a NTSF partition to use the hard drive on a Mac device.
- Return Policy