Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB 2.5" USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (STDR2000306) - White
Small drive, large storage. The Seagate Backup Plus Slim external portable hard drive gives you 2TB of space to back up your digital life - all those valuable files from your computer and content from your mobile devices. You can easily store your movie, music, and photo collections, and enjoy the portability to bring them with you wherever you go.
- More Information
- Back-pocket portability: Just over a centimetre "thick" and weighing just 0.16kg, this slim hard drive can be easily slipped into a pocket or purse for breezy transit from A to B and back again.
- Massive storage capacity: With 2TB of storage, you can bring your entire digital life with you so that every important file is always at your fingertips, wherever you go.
- PC-ready, Mac-friendly: Plug-and-play the hard drive with any PC. Install the NTFS driver for Mac, and you can use the drive interchangeably between Windows and Mac computers without reformatting
- USB 3.0 interface: Experience lightning-fast transfer speeds when used in conjunction with a USB 3.0 port.
- Complimentary Membership: Easily edit, organize, store and share your full-resolution photos from anywhere with a 2-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan*.
Why you need this:
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim Portable Drive
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Good size, weight, and high reliabilityby Anthony
from Hamilton, ON on January 11, 2019
I use this with my mac for time machine backups and it works perfectly.
- Unfortunately some of the 1 star reviews were trueby G M
from Brandon, MB on December 31, 2018
I'm giving this drive 1 star because both that i ordered were DOA. When I manage to take them in to BestBuy I'll try exchanging hopefully and if they give me troubles too I will just give up lol. Now, if they had worked. I love the form factor, nice and small, short cable but I that's what you want with a little drive like this not something that's going to get all tangled every time you put it in or out of your pocket, purse, backpack, etc. I hope that I eventually get one to work.
- Ignore The Other Reviews - Read This for MacBookby Bruce
from Chilliwack, BC on November 11, 2018
Okay, first of all ... I hate reviews that only give you half the story. Read this review if you want the scoop on this drive: Beware, you have to be a little bit computer savvy if you want to use this drive. It is not plug and play - if you expect to plug it into your MacBook and simply follow the bouncing ball, then you will be disappointed/frustrated. Also, it doesn't come with a set of detailed instructions telling you how to back up your apple computer files. It only comes formatted for anything other than apple. So, what you have to do is google the following: 1. How to format seagate harddrive to macbook; then, 2. How to backup macbook files to seagate drive. Then, follow the bouncing ball when you find answers to these searches. You will know if you are successfully backing up your files if it takes about 17 - 20 minutes. Lastly, when you are done backing up the files, you have to properly eject the seagate drive, otherwise you will get an error message (if you just pull the wire out of your macbook). The procedure is a little involved, but ... hey, you are getting a 2TB drive for 80 bucks.
- Return Policy