Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB 2.5" USB 3.0 External Portable Hard Drive (STDR2000100) - Black
Keep your valuable data backed up and portable with the Seagate Backup Plus Slim portable hard drive. With a huge 2TB capacity, you'll be able to store all of your irreplaceable photos, videos, and documents. The slim, metal design makes it easy to slip the hard drive into your bag, and bring it along wherever you go.
- More Information
- Store and back up all of your valuable files with the huge 2TB capacity
- Slim design and metal casing make it easy to bring this drive along with you wherever your day takes you
- USB 3.0 provides superfast data transfer speeds that are faster than USB 2.0, while still remaining compatible with your USB 2.0 devices
- Compatible with both PC (Windows 7 or higher) and Mac (Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, just install NTFS drivers on your Mac and you’re good to go)
- Easily edit, organize, store and share your full-resolution photos from anywhere with a 2-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan*.
- Details & Specs
- Failed, refurbished replacement also failedby Feelingrippedoff
from Toronto, ON on November 10, 2018
Failed after ten months, got a refurbished replacement which also failed after 14 months.
- Auto Back Up doesn't workby Alex
from Vancouver, BC on September 28, 2018
I bought it 3 day ago. In stall soft in my laptop with W10. Automating back up does not started at all. After I reinstall soft it start work one times and after 1% stack. Never start again. Direct copy paste working good. My be I am doing something wrong, but I thing WD should make software costumer friendly. I will return it back. Thanks
- disappointed in this product and supportby Stephen
from Timmins, ON on August 19, 2018
I purchased this to be a backup device for my laptop , I used it for a few months with no issues backed up files and used the drive without any problems Using my usb3 port and getting good transfer speeds , then decided to finally start to transfer approx 600 gigabytes of data using a cut and paste method in windows 10, it was going fine for approx 45 minutes and then seemed to stall , thinking this was normal I left it alone after leaving it for about 4 hours i went back to remove the drive and noticed that it was still sitting at the same file location. So as you guessed all the files that were transferred and all the existing data on the 2 TB drive has been completely lost worst part the website for support gives no real utilities to check the drive , was stuck with the basic windows check disk and it reported the drive needed repair and scan , and also that did not work . As for seagate website they have an option basically the same cost of the drive to send it in and try to recover the lost data. needless to say it is not worth the money as I still have older backups on older USB ext drives . Now comes the hard part dealing with Seagate to get a replacement without the receipt..
- Return Policy