Schwinn Airdyne AD7 Upright Bike
Built to last, the Schwinn Airdyne AD7 upright bike brings durable, low-maintenance equipment to your home's exercise area. You'll appreciate the high resistance and quiet operation this bike delivers to your workout. An easy-to-read LCD console keeps track of your stats, letting you monitor your results for the most effective intensity level.
- More Information
- Achieve an enjoyable and effective workout by cycling in your home with this upright exercise bike
- Single-stage direct drive system delivers efficient power transfer, low maintenance, and unlimited challenge levels
- Experience high resistance and reduced noise with the optimized fan
- Measure your heart rate in real time with its telemetric heart rate technology
- Corrosion-resistant, powder-coated steel construction lends long-lasting durability to the frame
- Multi-position hand grips provide a variety of workout choices
- LCD console offers multiple display readouts of calories, watts, time, distance, speed, RPM, and heart rate
- Overall dimensions: width: 106.7cm (42.01"); height: 50.8cm (20"); depth: 132.4cm (51.13")
- Recommended floor space dimensions: length: 173cm (68.11"); width: 182.5cm (71.85")
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Upright Bike
- Owner's Manual
- Soul Suckerby Michael
from Toronto, ON on February 28, 2019
Love to hate this machine. Awesome no nonsense HIIT workout that literally sucks the soul out of you. Not intended for long joy rides while reading a book or watching Netflix. This is the real deal.
- Best Fan Bike in the Game!by Gavin
from Surrey, BC on November 3, 2018
Absolutely in love with this bike. I returned another bike that was a fraction of the price to buy this one. I’m so happy with my purchase. It’s solidly built and smooth to ride. After only 10 minutes I felt like I was on it for a half an our. My arms and legs were burning. Best fan bike in the market! The only hick up I had was with Purolator! They did not deliver the bike on time, it was delayed by a week. It took 37 minutes to get a lady on the phone to tell me they will call me back to schedule a delivery! It’s like, lady I’m on the phone, tell me a date now! They said it’s a heavy package that involves 2 delivery guys. I had to call them back , again to schedule a delivery. A week later, 1 whimpy delivery guy shows up and said he can’t bring the package inside, he said he can only leave it in the driveway! My dad single handedly moved it in the garage! Then me and my dad brought it in. I installed it myself. Purolator was a nightmare!
- Return Policy