Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor
Exceptional style and exciting tech combine with the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier. This stunning smartwatch features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, with GPS navigation, activity tracking, and heart rate monitoring. It syncs with your smartphone to provide alerts and relay messages, and it accepts voice commands and supports touch texting.
- More Information
- Fitness tracking: Steps, distance, running, sleep, and calories are tracked, calculated, and easily synced with the Samsung native S Health app to give you valuable fitness insights.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity: Sync with your compatible smartphone to make and receive calls, control your music, get notifications and alarms, receive email, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter alerts, check weather, and more.
- Voice commands and phone calls: S Voice lets you dictate while the Gear S3 sets reminders, makes calls, composes texts, and searches the web. With an integrated speaker and microphone, you can even make and take calls from your wrist, even without your phone nearby (using Wi-Fi and a voice call app).
- Touch texting: You can write directly on the screen with your finger, and the S3 will convert it into digital text. You can also add simple drawings and a range of emoticons to your messages.
- Heart rate monitor: A built-in optical heart rate monitor helps give you more accurate calculations about calories burned and determine when you're in the right zone for your fitness goals.
- GPS and weather monitoring: Get accurate location data, routes, and points of interest, even when you're not connected to your phone. An on-board barometer monitors the weather and lets you know of any changes.
- SOS service: Set up with a security service and 3 presses on the home screen will send a short SOS message with your location. You can also record your medial information, including blood type, to aid rescuers.
- Power up -- for up to 4 days: The superior battery within the S3 can last up to 4 days on a single charge. That's well above the industry standard; plus it only takes 2 hours to fully recharge.
- Beautifully durable: 1.3" circular AMOLED touchscreen with 16-bit 360 x 360 full colour display is protected by Corning Gorilla glass to survive your toughest workouts and an on-the-go lifestyle. The case is made from stainless steel alloy 316L with a tempered finish. The S3 offers military-grade durability to function in high and low temperatures.
- Many faces, always on: Choose from 15 preloaded watch face designs, with many more available in the Gear App Store. The always-on display ensures that whatever face you choose is always visible, so your S3 always has the look of a true watch.
- Adventurous, elegant details: The striking watch face is set deeper than the bezel to protect it from shocks. The knurled bezel's sunray brush finish highlights the refined design and augments usability. The S3 Frontier also features accentuated buttons for added convenience.
- Full circle: Innovative rotary navigation dial lets you select functions and apps by simply turning the bezel.
- Amazing apps: A huge portfolio of native apps specially designed for the S3, includes ESPN, Nike+ Running, Yelp, and Uber. Plus there are over 1,000 compatible apps with a paired Android device.
- Water resistant: IP68 rated for dust and water resistance to 30 minutes. You can wear it in the rain, or even by the swimming pool without worry.
A smartwatch needn't flaunt its modern capabilities with blatant sci-fi curves and flashy displays. The Samsung Gear S3 Frontier packs convenient, cutting-edge smart functions while sporting a stylish design, inspired by the refined look of many celebrated timepieces. Its premium look and durable IP68-rated dustproof, water resistant design veil intelligent technology that keeps you connected, informed, and motivated.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Mix feelingby Robert Ladouceur
from Montreal, QC on January 21, 2019
I bought this watch 1 year ago, hoping I could use it while working out at the gym for monitoring my heart rate. Well it only do when I don't move...if I try while doing my exercise, it give me a message error, asking me to move the watch on my wrist, to a different position. The design is great, getting a lot of compliments about it, apart from that, not a big deal. I would not recommande buying this watch. It's a lot of money just for another watch.
- open box - geek squadby dinky boy
from Calgary, AB on November 22, 2018
ive been scuba diving in both mexico and jamaica with this watch on, while it only does a few simple things for me i take it everywhere i go
- Recomend this Deviceby Whitney
from Iona Station, ON on November 3, 2018
I purchased this watch after my last Gear Fit 2 strap broke and I was trying to replace it as I had an extended warranty . I made my decision based on poor reviews for the Gear Fit Pro and decent reviews for the Gear 3. I have had it for a week now and do not understand anyone that would give it a poor review as it does everything my last watch could do and so much more with greater accuracy for the Fitness portion with many more options. The only criticism would be that it is not water proof and cannot be used while swimming or even taking a shower. I would recommend this for anyone as it is a functional good looking watch.
- Return Policy