Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Dark Grey
It's all on the wrist with the Samsung Gear S2, a stylish smartwatch that tracks your activity to provide health and fitness insights, and syncs with your smartphone to keep you connected. The WiFi and Bluetooth enabled timepiece sports a circular 1.2" touchscreen, protected by Gorilla Glass. It's water resistant, with an anti-scratch and dustproof design.
- More Information
- Fitness tracker: Samsung's native S Health apps helps you take charge of your fitness with tracking, calories, steps, distance, heart rate, water vs. caffeine intake, and more.
- Power up: The superior battery within the S2 can last up to 3 days on a single charge. That's well above the industry standard; plus it only takes 90 minutes to fully recharge.
- Always alert: Sync with your compatible smartphone to make and receive calls, control your music, get notifications and alarms, receive email, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter alerts, check weather, and more
- Gorilla Glass: 1.2" circular Super AMOLED touchscreen with 16-bit 360 x 360 full colour display is protected to survive your toughest workouts and an on-the-go lifestyle.
- Full circle: Innovative rotary navigation dial lets you select functions and apps by simply turning the bezel.
- Amazing apps: A huge portfolio of native apps specially designed for the S2, includes ESPN, Nike+ Running, Yelp, and Uber. Plus there are over 1,000 compatible apps with a paired Android device.
- Water resistant: Wear your S2 confidently in the rain or during sweat-soaked workouts thanks to its 1.5-metre water resistance.
- Wireless connectivity: Connect with your compatible Android smartphone through Bluetooth 4.1 or enjoy your native apps using the S2's integrated Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n technology.
While the smartwatch field lies cluttered with models that offer similar look and functionality, the Samsung Gear S2 has reinvented the medium inside and out. One look at its eye-catching circular touchscreen design, framed by a clever rotating bezel, and you know right away this a smartwatch looking towards the future.
Its 1.2" circular Super AMOLED touchscreen, protected by Gorilla Glass for your active lifestyle, will turn heads with its rotational navigation design. Turn the bezel in either direction to select apps, reply to texts, play a song, or check the weather. The touchscreen is ultra-responsive and the back button at the right side makes returning to your home screen a one-touch affair.
What you need to know:
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Big Upgrade Over Fitbitby David
from Barrie, ON on September 9, 2018
I owned many fitbits all which broke right after the one year warranty (their trademark move!) This Gear S2 hits the spot. The charger is fast, magnetic and sleek. The functionality with the turning bezel beats anything currently on the market. Will dock 2 stars as I bought the watch mostly for NFC payments using Samsung Pay and it doesn't show up on the App. Must not be available yet in Canada which is unacceptable.
- problem right out of the boxby S T
from Kenora, ON on September 6, 2018
After receiving my Gear 2 I put it on the charger. after 100% charge I connected to my phone no problem. I checked out all the features changed the face and received messages . next day I had to charge the battery again that evening it was down to 38% after very little usage. I did a soft reboot and recharged it and got almost 2 days. I talked to a Samsung representative he said I should get 3 to 4 days on a complete charge. he had me do a few things and suggested it might be a problem and to take it to a Samsung repair store. when I do I hope they will give me a new one.
- Motherboard damageby Unhappy Customer
from Toronto, ON on August 7, 2018
Just 45 days and the motherboard stopped working. Yellow horizontal lines started to appear with colorful dots. It is not an isolated issue, online there is a lot of customer complaining of it. Will let everyone know if I was able to change it at Best Buy, as I do not want to lose my money on this.
- Return Policy