Samsung 30" 5.9 Cu. Ft. Convection 5-Element Smooth Top Electric Range - Stainless Steel
Prepare large roasts, trays on trays of cookies, and more with the Samsung 5.9 cu. ft. freestanding electric range. Its 5.9 cu. ft. oven features fan convection for even heat distribution, so your roast comes out juicy and perfectly browned. The range's 5 smooth top elements include 2 expandable elements to fit larger pots and pans.
- More Information
- Electric range with smooth top cooktop cooks evenly with consistent heat
- 5.9 cu. ft. oven capacity accommodates larger meals such as a roast, casseroles, or several racks of cookies
- Freestanding design means the range can be placed almost anywhere in your kitchen
- Fan convection cooking circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for spectacular results
- 5 burners, including 2 expandable elements, work with different-sized pots and pans at the same time
- 100W warming element keeps foods warm at serving temperature without overcooking
- Width: 29.9"
- Height: 47.1"
- Depth: 26"
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Modern, spacious design
Consistent cooking results
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Details & Specs
- Don't buy Sumsung!by LEE
from Edmonton, AB on August 29, 2018
The worse decision I have ever made to buy samsung's range. If you really want to buy, make sure you look closely when it's delivered. Poor quality. Still in the process to deal with them.
- Disappointedby Tina
from Edmonton, AB on August 15, 2018
When you purchase this product, make sure to check if the oven door is able to close tightly when deliver to your house. I didn't check that part. Now I am involved in a long waiting process to get someone to fix that.
- Poor quality of productby LT
from Victoria, BC on August 13, 2018
We purchased this oven from another retailer. The oven door would not close properly. After calling the service still was not fixed. It looks like a cheap made product. The top scratches easily. no matter how careful you are. Our old glass cook top was really scratch resistant and would not scratch after more than 10 years of every day gentle use and care
- Return Policy