Samsung 30" 21.6 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with LED Lighting - Stainless Steel
The Samsung RF220 is a French door refrigerator that's 30" wide and it should fit nicely in almost any kitchen. Don't be fooled by the fridge's compact size; it offers a whopping 21.6 cu. ft. capacity for all of your refrigeration needs.
- More Information
- 21.6 cu. ft. capacity: Makes the RF220 the largest 30" French Door in the market, while its cabinet height (under 66" tall) means you won't have to tear down your kitchen cabinet to enjoy it
- WideOpen Pantry drawer: Features a flip-open top and pulls all the way out, so you can quickly grab what you need; there are also two drawers that hold all your produce
- LED lighting: Illuminates the interior without the protruding light bulb, and offers less heat and a more energy-efficient design
- 4 split shelves: Height adjustable shelves let you reorganize things so you can be sure your taller objects will fit; plus the clear door bins are large enough to hold 2 jugs of milk
- Energy Star (Tier 2 rated): Ensures you're saving more energy than its predecessors
- Click the specifications tab for more details
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
- testby test
from Toronto, ON on September 25, 2018
- Do not buy this itemby M.J.
from Dartmouth, NS on August 2, 2018
I was using it about a month and got rusty spots on stainless steel french door. I believed that stainless steel is hard to get the rust even I was using magnets on stainless steel door. IF YOU BUY IT DO NOT PUT ANY MAGNETS!!
- Don't Do It!!!by Sandra
from Barrie, ON on June 25, 2018
I owned my fridge for less than 2 years and it no longer keeps my food cold. In order for the fridge part to work, I am required to defrost my fridge for 24 hours before it starts working again. I searched YouTube and discovered that this is a common problem with Samsung however, when I called the company to see if they were recalling their defective product, I was advised that they were not. The fridge only came with a 12 month warranty so I am now stuck with a fridge that I must defrost every month in order for it to work. In this day and age, you shouldn't have to defrost your fridge/freezer in order for it to work. Samsung DOES NOT stand behind their product. I will never buy a Samsung Appliance again.
- Return Policy