Samsung 24" 55dB Built-In Dishwasher(DW80M2020US) - Stainless Steel
Leave the dirty dishes to the Samsung 55dB tall tub dishwasher. Designed with a hybrid tub and stainless steel door, this built-in dishwasher offers 4 wash cycles and a heated dry feature to get your dishes sparkling clean and dry. A leak sensor detects even the smallest leaks and shuts the dishwasher down save your floors.
- More Information
- Built-in dishwasher fits underneath your kitchen counter for a seamless look
- Hybrid tub design incorporates a stainless steel door for durability and heat retention
- Hidden glass touch control panel and bar handle design create a sleek, modern look
- 4 cycles include Auto, Normal, Heavy, and Express 60 for everything from heavily soiled pots and pans to light loads
- Heated dry feature gets your dishes drier, faster, so they're ready for the cupboards
- Delay start options of 3/6/9 hours let you set the dishwasher to start at a more convenient time
- 55dB silence rating is equivalent to the sound level of a normal conversation
- Leak sensor detects leaks as little as 1.5oz and automatically shuts off the dishwasher to prevent any messes
- ENERGY STAR qualified design is kind to your wallet and the environment
- Width: 23.75"
- Height: 33.8"
- Depth: 24.6"
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Sleek, modern design
Convenient cycles and features
Peace of mind
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Details & Specs
Cycles and Options
- Never Buy Samsung DW and appliance from Best Buyby Zia
from Oshawa, ON on November 8, 2018
Never buy appliances from Best Buy. We bought new ones with extended warranty [ EXTRA PAYMENT] with the guys promising that if it undergoes 3 repair, they will replace it with equivalent or better. and it broke down quickly.. DW got rusted and spent 10s of hours with Samsung and Best buy but to no avail. Who has 3 hours listening to recorded music. Then DW broke down 5 times. When we told them it was supposed to be replaced after 3 repairs, we were told to go through same calling and waiting exercise. After 5 repair they extended the warranty and it broke down again and now they say it is out of warranty. They took extra money for warranty and sold us fault / miserable DW and now do not respond and even let us talk to someone responsible. Worse Best Buy service. We had same warranty from Bricks and they were so quick with no question asked. NEVER BUY FROM BEST BUY, NOTTTT EXTRA WARRANTY , you will LOSE MONEY with wrong promises and pathetic service
- Clean Excellentby Hennyt
from Brampton, ON on December 20, 2017
Cleans excellently, but takes quite a long time through it's cycle. Drys completely if selected. Staking shelves definitely could be improved! A man must have designed this! Love the steal interior look. Don't like the timer delay setting. 3 + more hours is too long, needs to be changed to 1+ hours. Also a biggy for me. It does not have a 'rinse and hold cycle'...something i really miss. But have solved this problem by putting the machine through a 5 min. wash and then cancelling it. It drains well. No issues. Samsung Service call was excellent! Also I own washer and dryer and love them. I wouldn't buy anything but Samsung in the future.
- Worst company to buy fromby Suzanne Weeks
from Prince George , BC on November 30, 2017
Bought Samsung dishwasher and has never cleaned the dishes good, sometimes dishes come out dirtier then when put in the dishwasher. In the first year we had heat sensor error call Samsung to fix it, and we had to pull it out and unhook it from everything, they came in fixed it and we had to reinstall it ourselves, about a month after the warranty was up and same issue again. We are now stuck with a useless machine. We bought fridge and stove also, but will never buy a Samsung products again. Bad service. Very disappointed with the company altogether.
- I wish I could give it negative starsby Dave
from Kingston, ON on September 1, 2017
This is the worst dishwasher I have ever used. Racks are impossible to stack, dishes come out soaking wet on all settings, Express seems to actually make dishes dirtier and Normal cannot wash the dishes after a simple 4-person dinner.
- Return Policy