Samsung 24" 50 dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub (DW80J3020US) -Stainless Steel
Cleaning dishes doesn't need to be a noisy affair. The Samsung DW3020 dishwasher features 6 noise-reducing layers and an advanced motor sound insulation system, so it doesn't make a lot of unnecessary noise. It also features a digital leakage sensor that shuts off the dishwasher, in the event of a leak, to reduce and potential water damage.
- More Information
- 3 wash cycles
- 6 noise-reducing layers and an advanced motor sound isolation system, means this washer produces about 50dBA of sound
- Stainless steel finish adds style and sophistication to your kitchen's décor
- ENERGY STAR certified means this dishwasher is energy efficient and easy on your wallet
- Stainless steel tub lets you wash the dirtiest dishes without fear of staining your dishwasher
- Digital leakage sensor is designed to detect even the tiniest leak, and then shuts off the dishwasher to help reduce potential water damage
- 3 spray arms provide a deep, thorough clean
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
Cycles and Options
- Avoid like the plagueby Rick N, Toronto
from Toronto, ON on April 11, 2018
This dishwasher looks good, and is very quiet. The price for a stainless steel dishwasher also is very appealing. Samsung is a good brand for technology with which we've overall had a great experience with over the years ... BUT DO YOURSELVES A FAVOUR, SAVE TIME, HEADACHES AND CASH AND DONT BUY THIS DISHWASHER. Worst dishwasher we've owned in 30 years in Canada... truly desperate performance. We bought a geek squad 5 year cover... and we've needed it. Really very very poor... and quite embarrassing when you have guests over and have to recheck your glass ware and plates for food particles even after the lightest of loads... "first world problem", I guess... but sheesh!
- Samsung Warranty process a nightmareby Fred
from Langley, BC on December 21, 2017
Motor failed at 14 months, dealing with Samsung to get repaired was an absolute nightmare. If you buy this dishwasher get the extended warranty from Best Buy, Will not buy another Samsung appliance.
- Broken from day 1.by Craig
from Edmonton, AB on December 6, 2017
3 problems with my brand new dishwasher: - internal leak, dishwasher is unusable - door fan making horrible noise like it's hitting something - door does not sit straight, hits the side of the tub when closing. Samsung was very prompt in sending someone out to address the problems, but I will still be returning the dishwasher as I have no desire to wait around for new parts to come in. Also, this doesn't seem to do a good job of drying - particularly plastics. No heating element.
- dishwasherby Brenda
from Calgary, AB on March 13, 2017
this dishwasher was an upgrade to the one that originally was ordered from BestBuy, as it was part of a set. Basically seems like a good dishwasher, but spacing for plates on the lower rack is very close together and if it is filled to capacity it does not clean the dishes very well. I t sprays food particles to the upper level were they get dried onto cups and glasses. the stainless steel on this appliance is easier to clean than the other two appliances we purchased.
- Quiet & Stylishby AL
from Ancaster, ON on January 10, 2017
Works great, quiet operation and looks good in my kitchen.
- Awesome and quiet!by Bill
from Burnaby, BC on April 11, 2016
Works great and is quieter than I thought it would be!
- Great!!!!by Jim
from Edmonton, AB on December 21, 2015
- Return Policy