Samsung NU7100 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN50NU7100FXZC)
Your favourite movies, shows, sports, and video games will never be the same. This 50" Samsung 4K HDR Smart TV produces incredible colour, contrast, and clarity, thanks to a 4K Ultra HD resolution, High Dynamic Range technology, and PurColour enhancement technology. The Tizen-powered Smart TV hub gives you instant access to popular apps, such as Netflix and YouTube.
- More Information
- 50-inch 4K Ultra HD display with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160 (4 times that of Full HD 1080p) delivers crystal-clear visuals that will pull you into all of your favourite shows and movies with remarkable realism
- HDR technology brings on-screen realism to the next level by expanding the brightness range and unlocking truly brilliant whites alongside the deepest of blacks
- PurColor colour enhancement technology allows the TV to display a vast range of colours for optimal picture performance
- Ultra-intuitive Smart TV interface powered by Tizen gives you a world of content at your fingertips, making it incredibly easy to tee-up and navigate through web-connected apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Three HDMI 2.0 inputs let you hook up multiple HD sources like gaming consoles and Blu-ray players so you can keep endless entertainment at your fingertips
- Two USB media ports let you connect your digital camera, camcorder, or other USB device and watch your photos on the big screen
- Slim and sleek stand with an integrated clean cable solution ensures no tangled cables and a tidy look
Breathtaking picture quality
Sleek and modern design
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- OKby Anthony
from Toronto, ON on January 8, 2019
Agree with Steve from Concord... Good TV if on sale If you can get it on sale its an ok tv but dont expect a mind blowing picture. Colors are vibrant but screen is pretty grainy or trying to overcompensate. Not very many settings at all. Viewing angles are some of the worst i have seen though. Dont discount looking at the sharps or especially the Toshiba tvs for less. This tv isnt much better than them and costs quite a bit more. The big notice for me ....Although it says it has a refresh rate (MR) of 120... I find the TV struggles to keep up, in particular with sports. Disappointed in the product and would not recommend.
- Great TV for the price.by Tyler
from Newmarket On on January 4, 2019
I was trying to decide between the 7100 and the 7400. I don't care about the 1 remote as I like having a dedicated play/stop and forward button on the remote for Netflix and such. The picture quality is amazing!!! if you have a little bit of light coming it it does impact the picture quality but only a tiny bit. 4K shows off Netflix look amazing!! I did try out Crave TV but I am not a fan and they have NO 4K content as of yet. For the money this TV is great and its even cheaper now then on Boxing day.
- good tv except for the cravetv appby Jeremy
from Richmond, BC on December 9, 2018
really good tv, happy with the colors and the resolutions. only thing that kinda sucks is the cravetv app, you can't resume, rewind or fast forward. netflix app works well, as well as youtube. the browser isn't the best.
- Good TV if on saleby Steve
from Concord, ON on November 15, 2018
If you can get it on sale its an ok tv but dont expect a mind blowing picture. Colors are vibrant but screen is pretty grainy or trying to overcompensate. Not very many settings at all. Viewing angles are some of the worst i have seen though. Dont discount looking at the sharps or especially the Toshiba tvs for less. This tv isnt much better than them and costs quite a bit more.
- Worth moneyby Dino
from Toronto, ON on November 14, 2018
This was exactly what I wanted. Love watching Netflix on it! Wonderful experience so far
- Very good productby Sid
from Mississauga, ON on November 12, 2018
Amazing TV with good quality clear images. Easy to assemble.
- Tvby Denis Desforges
from Ottawa, ON on November 4, 2018
Love it so far awesome colours clean clear pictures
- A satisfied customerby Kathy
from Burlington, ON on October 11, 2018
This model is perfect for what I was looking for in a smart tv. Internet connectivity was why I decided to upgrade from an older model. I connected it to Bell Fibe. Certainly haven't noticed distortion or haze when viewing from an angle as previous reviewers reported with other Samsung televisions. The picture is crisp and clear. Highly recommend for an entry level tv.
- Another Great Samsung TVby Cal
from London, ON on September 16, 2018
I have always bought Samsung when shopping for a new TV. This one is yet another reason why.
- Return Policy