Samsung HW-N550/ZC 340-Watt Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
Permeate your entertainment space with booming bass from Samsung's wireless sound bar and subwoofer. Its dedicated centre speaker gives you crystal clear, balanced sound. Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to your smartphone, tablet, TV, and even music devices.
- More Information
- 3.1-channel 340-watt sound bar with subwoofer powerfully amplifies the audio of your TV or home theatre setup
- Included 160-watt wireless subwoofer lets you place your bass anywhere without being encumbered by wires
- Surround sound expansion technology spreads the sound out to the sides and up
- Wireless connection to your TV connects the soundbar via Bluetooth to your Samsung TV, so you can keep your area clutter-free
- Stream music to your soundbar via Bluetooth so you can get premium audio quality for all of your media
- Compatible with the Samsung One remote, allowing you to control your soundbar with the same remote as your TV
- Control your Soundbar with the Samsung Audio Remote app on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Included wall mounts make it easy to integrate into a home theatre setup in which the TV is also wall mounted
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Samsung HW-N550/ZC 340W 3.1Ch Sound BarRemote Control, Batteries, Wallmount Kit, Manual
- Very nice soundbar to considerby John
from Toronto, ON on January 20, 2019
this is a very nice soundbar to consider. audio is actually really good. There is a dedicated speaker for dialog which is useful for watching movies. There are complains that sub-woofer is weak and there is no bass. t is true that Samsung allows out of the box only to boost bass to no more than +6. So for watching movies and playing video games +6 bass will most likely be what you want but for listening to the music +6 might not produce enough bass. The thing is that the soundbar has Bluetooth and you can stream music directly from the phone. there are many free apps in the google and apple app store that will let you adjust bass settings. so once you do it and stream music from the phone the bass produced by this soundbar is actually really good. so it is not the issue of hardware but strange decision by Samsung only to allow to adjust bass to +6. The soundbar looks very nice. it has nice color and sub-woofer looks very nice as well. Set up is easy. it takes 5 minutes to do it. i connected this soundbar to my TV via optical cable but it can be done by bluetooth and ARC HDMI. you can also plug in usb stick but you will need reducer from usb to micro usb to do it. overall good product. i just wish Samsung updated firmware and allows for boost more than +6.
- Its perfect for my living roomby David
from Toronto, ON on November 27, 2018
Just brought this on the Monday past Black Friday and am glad i did, its perfect for my living room; it sounds amazing and the sub woofer is nice too!!
- Ratingby Kim W
from Abbotsford on November 9, 2018
How do I turn the volume up on the sound woofer?
- Return Policy