Samsung HW-KM45/ZC 300-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer - Only at Best Buy
Enhance the experience when watching your favourite movies or TV shows with Samsung's HW-KM45/ZC sound bar. The included wireless subwoofer delivers powerful bass so you can feel those explosions and better enjoy soundtracks. With the Bluetooth connectivity, you can also connect mobile devices and stream music directly to the sound bar.
- More Information
- 2.1 channel soundbar delivers 300 watts of power to bring your music, movies and tv shows to life
- Wireless subwoofer is easy to set up and enhances the bass for a better listening experience
- Pair with Samsung's Wireless Surround Kit to upgrade to a 4.1 channel system for a true surround sound home theatre setup
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream and enjoy music directly from your mobile device
- Companion Samsung Audio Remote app lets you power on and control your sound bar directly from your mobile device over Bluetooth
- Surround Sound Expansion extends the listening area to create a truly immersive experience where audio comes at you from all angles
- TV SoundConnect makes it easy to connect your television to your sound bar without messy wires
- Details & Specs
- Save your moneyby Bill
from Blind Bay, BC on March 12, 2019
I expected a noticeable difference from the speakers that came with the Samsung TV, I was very disappointed. The equalizer adjustments do very little, there are just not enough adjustments in the so called 'expert' settings. Samsung makes a good TV, it's too bad they cannot seem to make an equally good speaker system. Spend your money on a better make of speaker.
- Great sound, relatively easy setupby Thomas B.
from Vaughan, ON on February 4, 2019
For the money, this is a very good sound bar, definitely an improvement over stereo speakers. Sound is rich and dynamic. Set up is pretty easy, you just have to make sure the bar is in the correction position, otherwise it will not link with the bass speaker.
- Excellent soundbar for the priceby Mike
from Brampton, ON on January 19, 2019
good soundbar for the price. I bought it for my new Samsung TV. The soundbar can be connected through optical cable or ARC HDMI to TV and it can be control it with TV remote. I find the sounbar audio to be good improvement over TV built-in speakers. Volume is good and it goes up to level 50. I like audio presents that come with the soundbar for listening to the music or watching a movie but i do not see much difference with surround sound mode on. i think for this feature to work well i would need to buy rear speakers. I did watch couple of movies and played some video games and each time audio coming out of the soundbar was nice. The soundbar can be controlled through the phone with Samsung app (the app works fine but it does need visual updating. it do and i can stream youtube or audible books directly from the phone. Subwoofer connects wireless with the soundbar and produces nice bass.
- Return Policy