Samsung HW-KM45/ZC 300-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer - Only at Best Buy
Enhance the experience when watching your favourite movies or TV shows with Samsung's HW-KM45/ZC sound bar. The included wireless subwoofer delivers powerful bass so you can feel those explosions and better enjoy soundtracks. With the Bluetooth connectivity, you can also connect mobile devices and stream music directly to the sound bar.
- More Information
- 2.1 channel soundbar delivers 300 watts of power to bring your music, movies and tv shows to life
- Wireless subwoofer is easy to set up and enhances the bass for a better listening experience
- Pair with Samsung's Wireless Surround Kit to upgrade to a 4.1 channel system for a true surround sound home theatre setup
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream and enjoy music directly from your mobile device
- Companion Samsung Audio Remote app lets you power on and control your sound bar directly from your mobile device over Bluetooth
- Surround Sound Expansion extends the listening area to create a truly immersive experience where audio comes at you from all angles
- TV SoundConnect makes it easy to connect your television to your sound bar without messy wires
- Details & Specs
- Good for TV, but not for BT deviceby Yves
from Orleans, ON on December 31, 2018
As Jerry mentioned, if you wish to use it to play music from your phone, forget it unless you place your device next to it which defeats the purpose of BT. Otherwise good system for the price. Will likely exchange it for another brand such as Bose solo 5 as I was hoping to use it as well for music
- excellent sound barby jaspal phull
from edmonton, AB on December 24, 2018
Purchased this just two days ago. Its great sound bar. Got compliment in term of complaint from neighbor. highly recommended.excellent bass. connections are easy.
- Good Valueby Jerry
from Brampton, ON on December 19, 2018
I bought this as my first sound bar and it is pretty good. MIND YOU, the bluetooth sensor in the soundbar is VERY weak. If you plan on streaming music to the device further than about 5 feet, it will be choppy. If you just use it for your TV, you should be fine.
- Good Upgrade For Entry Level TVby Sheldon
from Sherwood Park, AB on November 24, 2018
This soundbar is great for the price point, easy to hook up like most. The sound quality is good, very clear dialogue thanks to the clear highs and good treble. Bass is also decent enough for TV and music, but don’t expect thunderous bass from any sound bars at this price point. I bought this to supplement a cheap Haier TV in the basement which had horrid tinny speakers, and am very happy. I originally tried the Sony HTCT800 and compared to the price they sound very similar despite the Sony being almost 2x the price. Also the soundbar looks great, clean look with an easy to use remote which allows quick changes to treble, bass and subwoofer.
- Return Policy