Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Silver/Black - Open Box
**Geek Squad Certified Open Box** (See more details below.)With the Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch with heart rate monitor, you’ll stay fit and fashionable. It has a vintage textured body with a smooth finish that gives it a gorgeous classic look. Made of sturdy stainless steel and scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass DX, this watch is the definition of durable.
- More Information
- Real time tracking: Stay on top of your fitness with real-time fitness monitoring, heart rate, distance, speed, pace and calorie tracking.
- Watch face: Realistic watch face has a depth effect, enhanced AOD, and a customizable background.
- Vintage feel: The circular design and vintage textured body give this watch a classic feel. It even ticks just like an analog watch.
- Scratch resistant: Gorilla Glass DX+ makes this watch scratch resistant and ready for adventure.
- Training programs: Choose from more than 39 kinds of exercise when planning your workout.
- Water resistant: 5ATM water resistance for up to 50 metres in fresh or salt water makes it swim-ready, while military-grade shock protection (as per the United States military specification testing) means no activity is too tough for this smartwatch.
- Powerful OS: Tizen OS 4.0 provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- iPhone and Android compatible: Compatible with iPhone 5 or later with iOS 9.0+ and Android KitKat 4.4+ with at least 1.5GB RAM.
- Keep connected: Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi, plus a battery life of up to 168 hours, help keep you connected and up and running.
- Are thoroughly tested and verified to be in as-new condition
- Include the full warranty and all accessories
- Are re-sold at a lower price
- Qualify for Best Buy's no-hassle return policy
Geek Squad Certified Open Box products:
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- What's Included
- 1x Small Watchband
- 1 x Large Watchband
- Wireless Charging Dock
- HR Monitor not working during workoutsby Luc
from Toronto, ON on February 23, 2019
It is hard to fathom why Samsung has not fixed this problem. Many users have reported this problem over the last year and no fix has emerged. Corporate greed? Technical incompetence? Just don't care? Whatever it is , Samsung should realize how much this is eroding confidence in their products. One of the main reason to get this watch is to monitor my heart rate during workouts...The HR just freezes during workouts and does not record. I certainly won't buy Samsung products again!
- Return Policy