Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Rose Gold
With the Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch with heart rate monitor, you’ll stay fit and fashionable. It has a vintage textured body with a smooth finish that gives it a gorgeous classic look. Made of sturdy stainless steel and scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass DX, this watch is the definition of durable.
- More Information
- Real time tracking: Stay on top of your fitness with real-time fitness monitoring, heart rate, distance, speed, pace and calorie tracking.
- Watch face: Realistic watch face has a depth effect, enhanced AOD, and a customizable background.
- Vintage feel: The circular design and vintage textured body give this watch a classic feel. It even ticks just like an analog watch.
- Scratch resistant: Gorilla Glass DX+ makes this watch scratch resistant and ready for adventure.
- Training programs: Choose from more than 39 kinds of exercise when planning your workout.
- Water resistant: 5ATM water resistance for up to 50 metres in fresh or salt water makes it swim-ready, while military-grade shock protection (as per the United States military specification testing) means no activity is too tough for this smartwatch.
- Powerful OS: Tizen OS 4.0 provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- iPhone and Android compatible: Compatible with iPhone 5 or later with iOS 9.0+ and Android KitKat 4.4+ with at least 1.5GB RAM.
- Keep connected: Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi, plus a battery life of up to 120 hours, help keep you connected and up and running
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- What's Included
- Small & Large Watchbands
- Wireless Charging Dock
- battery life sucksby Kelcee
from Moncton, NB on March 17, 2019
I absolutely love the watch, but have to recharge it every 8 hours. That's with nearly all features turned off and apps shut down. I have to put it in battery saver mode to get 12 hours. I am returning it. So very, very disappointed!!
- Un peu deçuby Sam
from Montréal, QC on January 27, 2019
La montre est immense pour un petit poignet comme le mien. Le nombre de pas n,est pas précis (Défaut connu pour ce genre de montre). Le reste cependant est bien mais je vais la retourner
- Rose gold finish is already wearing out after 2 weeks of normal wear.by eillehs
from Edmonton, AB on December 29, 2018
I have been enjoying many features of this watch for the past two weeks. It is my first experience with a "smartwatch" or fitness tracker. I purchased this watch partially for the look but also because samsung had great reviews for the swim tracking capabilities. It was amazing to not have to count laps in the pool, though it did not count my laps where I was using the kick board and not my arms. Cons of the watch: 1. The rose gold finish is already showing wear! At the top of the casing beside the band arm it is looking silver where the finish is rubbed off. I cannot/do not want to imagine what that will look like after wearing it for 3+ months. 2. Battery life is not stellar. When fully charged I was only getting an estimate of about 39hs of expected battery life. Less than I was reading in reviews before purchase, or promised from the samsung site (Galaxy Watch 42mm (45+ hours with typical usage; up to 120 hours with low usage).) but I could live with that had it not been for the finish wearing off.
- Return Policy