Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" 32GB Android Tablet with Qualcomm APQ8017 Quad Core Processor - Black
Sleekly designed and full of convenient features, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A is perfect for the whole family. It offers 32GB of internal storage, a speedy 1.4GHz quad-core processor with 2GB RAM, and a vivid 8” touchscreen. Home Mode shows you what you need to know, while Kids Mode and Parental Control make supervising screen time a breeze.
- More Information
- 8" WXGA TFT touchscreen with 1280 x 800 native resolution delivers sharp visuals when watching videos, playing games, and perusing apps
- Android operating system provides a smooth, intuitive user experience that's powerful and customizable
- 32GB internal memory capacity offers space for you to take your favourite games, movies, videos, music, and apps with you on the go
- Supports microSD cards up to 256GB (sold separately) to give you additional storage space, turning your device into a mobile entertainment centre
- 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm APQ8017 processor with 2GB RAM provides super speedy performance and responsive power for quick and effortless downloading, sharing, web-surfing, movie-watching and more
- Built-in 802.11 /b/g/n Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct lets you seamlessly connect with your wireless home network or a Wi-Fi hotspot, while integrated Bluetooth 4.2 allows you to easily pair with your Bluetooth-enabled devices so you can stay connected on the go
- Home Mode displays vital information on the screen, such as the date, time, and weather while charging
- Bixby Home makes your experience more personal by displaying relevant news, reminders and frequently used apps when you swipe right on your home screen
- Kids Mode and Parental Control let you monitor and supervise activities with ease, so the whole family can have worry-free fun
- Offers easy access to the Android Market store, where you can download all your favourite apps
- 8MP rear-facing camera lets you easily snap some crisp shots or record videos at Full HD 1080p resolution at 30fps, while the 5MP front-facing camera lets you take awesome selfies
- Camera had an intuitive interface and multiple shooting modes and effects that can be adjusted with a single swipe
- Rounded edge design is comfortable to hold
- Provides up to 14 hours of video playback on one charge
- Details & Specs
- best everby Thomas McIntyre
from Waterville-Sunbury, NB on December 6, 2018
I have had many tablets. This tab A is the best. Good storage space for all my games and good graphics. I don't have to turn it all the way up to hear a movie witch it plays with no stops.
- In Loveby Alyssa
from Thunder Bay, ON on October 23, 2018
First tablet I've purchased. Got to say, I love it, not at all disappointed with the product. I bought this to use for school and it's been wonderful. It's too bad to read off of. The display is crisp enough to read clearly. Also good for watching tv shows. Using the in-screen keyboard is a little awkward but I think the purchase of a Bluetooth keyboard should take care of that problem. I like that it has all the Microsoft features such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint and I can access my Google Docs too!! I haven't listened to anything out loud so I cannot speak to the quality of the speakers. I didn't buy a tablet for that purpose so the quality of outer speakers is more or less irrelevant to me. Very portable!! Fits right in my purse! Only bad thing I'd have to say, and it's not that bad, it's a bit heavier than I would have expected it to be and a little awkward to hold (maybe I just have small hands?). However, this does not take away from my overall enjoyment with this product. Overall, I'm very pleased with my tablet. I absolutely love it.
- Slowby Kevin
from Vancouver, BC on August 27, 2018
Very slow and laggy.
- Best tablet in the worldby Shimon Thushyanthan
from Scarborough, ON on August 16, 2018
For the price I got it for it was worth 32GB and 425 Snapdragon. The tablet is worth the money, I have the older one as well and that also is very good. I upgraded from a 16GB tablet to a 32GB tablet and a better processor worth the same price
- Very frustrating!by Felicia
from Port Hope, ON on July 27, 2018
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" Tablet. From the start it would randomly shut down in the middle of something. When that happened it would try to reboot on its own but would get stuck in a reboot loop that would last until I plugged it into the power cord. I made numerous attempts to get it fixed or replaced under warranty but I never succeeded. Finally the warranty expired and Samsung told me there was nothing they could do because the warranty had expired. I am very disappointed that they did not stand behind their product especially when it was known to be defective. It's a beautiful looking tablet....but... if you constantly loose your work or what you're viewing, it's not much good.
- Very happy with this tablet. 5*****by Cheryl
from Newmarket, ON on February 5, 2018
I am very happy with my new tablet. The specs were exactly what I was looking for and I have always been happy with Samsung products. The size is perfect, not to small or too big. The weight is good and does not feel heavy to me. I have only had this tablet a short while and to date I have not had any issues at all. The set up was very easy and fast. I would definetly recommend this tablet. Definitely a 5 star product.
- junk two off themby tim
from hamilton, ON on February 4, 2018
bought two of these and took the first one back because time out screen kept shutting off in fifteen seconds tried to change the setting but nothing would change so took it back and geek squad said to exchange i did wife brought second one home and the same thing tried for an hour with Samsung to fix it and got nowhere so this one is gone very disappointed with Samsung tablet whats the odds of two doing the same thing to guess i will try the asus
- Samsung Tab A 8 inch 32 Gbby Christian
from Gatineau, QC on January 9, 2018
Purchased this tablet over a week ago while it was on sale to use with Streaming YouTube/Videostream for Chromecast and works surprisingly well. Good price for s small tablet.
- First tabby Ronald
from Hamilton, ON on January 5, 2018
I am not a tech guy.But i know what i like. 63 years young and i have no problems on how to operate it. compact and easy to carry around. Great to have all of my books and music together. Love the expansion slot for micro sd
- TAB A = Grade A!by Dave
from Belleville, ON on December 14, 2017
Seemed like a more rugged build than other units and has a built in GPS locator so works without Wi-Fi or data for Maps & Marine Charting apps when you are on the move. I added an Otter-Box and use it outdoors / on my boat as a simple chart-plotter in addition to everything else you use a tablet for. After 6 months - no complaints.
- Return Policy