Samsung EVO Plus 128GB 100MB/s microSDXC UHS-1 Memory Card
Get great versatility with the Samsung EVO Plus 128GB microSD card. It's ideal for use with action cams and mobile devices. Read speeds of 100MBps and write speeds of 90MBps offer fast file transfers and quick loading for apps. It is water-, temperature-, X-ray-, and magnet-proof so your files and memories are more likely to survive if something happens to the card.
- More Information
- Features a 128GB capacity
- High-speed UHS-1 technology for a read transfer speed up to 100MBps
- Offers maximum write speed of 90MBps
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer increases productivity and accelerates workflow
- Water-, temperature-, X-ray-, and magnet-proof so you know your files are protected against damage to the card
- SD Adapter (included) makes it compatible with over 2000 devices for in action cameras, computers, or mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Details & Specs
- Great product, very fast.by Nelson Zhou
from Markham, ON on December 16, 2018
Tried on cell phone, take photos very fast store on this memory card, high recommend.
- Nowhere near listed speeds as usual, but does what it needs to do.by K.C.
from Newfoundland, Canada on December 1, 2018
As per usual with the nonsense on any SD card variant, it gets nowhere near the listed read/write speeds being more like 30/16.7 r/w in this case but that's par for the course with these things. In general it has done what I've needed it to do with no issues since having picked it up a few weeks ago. Would I go out of my way to tell suggest someone buy it? Since this is not the magical day of never when I see one actually meeting the listed speeds, no... But if you're needing a card of this size I see no specific problems with this one beyond what's true of all SD card variants - bad package advertising making their product look worse than it is for using theoretical numbers instead of actual ones.
- What a bad serviceby G. Mapumula
from Saskatoon, SK on June 20, 2018
Best Buy continues to sell them yet they know they are useless. Best Buy also blocks some reviews about this product because I put one after I was tricked into buying one in Saskatoon but it was never published.
- Return Policy