Samsung 58" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN58MU6070FXZC) - Charcoal Black
Take your entertainment to the next level with this Samsung 58" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV. Boasting MR120 motion enhancement technology, impressive HDR, UHD Dimming, and Purcolour technology, this TV delivers rich colours, vibrant luminosity, and deep contrast so that every scene is stunning from anywhere in the room.
- More Information
- Huge 58" screen with a 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) delivers truly immersive entertainment
- HDR offers improved contrast and luminosity for unbelievably stunning images with a full colour range
- Motion Rate 120 motion enhancement ensures that you follow the action without lags or ghosting, even during the most fast-paced scenes
- UHD Dimming divides the screen into blocks to offer optimized colour and sharpness
- Purcolour reproduces the colours of nature in vivid, realistic detail
- Quad-core Tizen operating system supports Ultra High-Definition media and provides access to entertainment apps
- Pre-loaded YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and CinemaNow apps give you access to massive libraries of content
- Smart Hub offers one simply portal for streamlined, intuitive navigation
- Sync up your TV with your compatible smartphone and control your entertainment from your phone
Experience your favourite content up close in stunning detail
Get easy, hassle-free access to your content
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- What's Included
- Batteries (For The Remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- Awesome TVby Jo
from Orillia, ON on January 9, 2019
Bought it on Dec.24 and received it last week. So glad I bought this great tv, picture and sound amazing. Use it to play GTA V from a 40", what a big difference. Great deal! Highly recommend even at regular price.
- Good TV - Poor Websiteby J
from Barrie, ON on December 30, 2018
Recently purchased and set up this TV. The good news, is that the TV works great. Easy to setup, good picture, easy interface to use. Loving the TV even though I have only had it for a day. The bad part is that the detailed specs on Bestbuy website for this TV originally showed as 3 HDMI ports on Dec. 24, 2018. It only has 2. Spoke with support about this and they offered me 5% off my next purchase. So annoyed that I bought a HDMI splitter from somewhere else. So a word to the wise, even though the Bestbuy websites detailed specs might say one thing, when you get your product it might not be the same. A happy with Samsung, disappointed with Bestbuy customer...
- WORTH IT AMAZINGby Mo
from Mississauga, ON on December 29, 2018
ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS TV COMPLETELY WORTH IT IN MY OPPINION I ONLY LOVE SAMSUNG I HAD RECENTLY PURCHASED A SHARP ROKU IT WAS TERRIBLE PICTURE WAS GARBAGE DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL ON THE OTHER HAND THIS SAMSUNG EASY TO USE GREAT PICTURE QUALITY I DO NOT SEE A DIFFERENCE IN THE NU SERIES HONESLTY I HAVE DONE RESEARCH THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME FOR 650 THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY A STEAL I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ALL:).
- Return Policy