Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN55NU7100FXZC)
Your favourite movies, shows, sports, and video games will never be the same. This 55" Samsung 4K HDR Smart TV produces incredible colour, contrast, and clarity, thanks to a 4K Ultra HD resolution, High Dynamic Range technology, and PurColour enhancement technology. The Tizen-powered Smart TV hub gives you instant access to popular apps, such as Netflix and YouTube.
- More Information
- 55-inch 4K Ultra HD display with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160 (4 times that of Full HD 1080p) delivers crystal-clear visuals that will pull you into all of your favourite shows and movies with remarkable realism
- HDR technology brings on-screen realism to the next level by expanding the brightness range and unlocking truly brilliant whites alongside the deepest of blacks
- PurColor colour enhancement technology allows the TV to display a vast range of colours for optimal picture performance
- Ultra-intuitive Smart TV interface powered by Tizen gives you a world of content at your fingertips, making it incredibly easy to tee-up and navigate through web-connected apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Three HDMI 2.0 inputs let you hook up multiple HD sources like gaming consoles and Blu-ray players so you can keep endless entertainment at your fingertips
- Two USB media ports let you connect your digital camera, camcorder, or other USB device and watch your photos on the big screen
- Slim and sleek stand with an integrated clean cable solution ensures no tangled cables and a tidy look
Breathtaking picture quality
Sleek and modern design
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Please have a Look at this review before you buy on Bestbuy online storeby Joe
from THORNHILL, ON on December 23, 2018
I bought the TV on BlackFriday (Nov 24th), And don't receive anything for now. and nothing updated on the tracking link. I contact with the best buy after one week I bought it, customer service told me, that is Purolator's problem, they didn't pick up the stuff. xD One week ago, I went to BestBuy store to complain about this issue and ask them a solution for that. They told me they are a different department with the online store. XD So I called Online customer service to complain about this and tried to find out the answer about why the TV does not arrive for more than 20 days. The customer service needs 3 days to give a specific answer for that and tell me I cannot refund until the TV arrives. 7 days later, I still not receive any reply from Bestbuy. I never write a bad review on any platform. But I want to say, Bestbuy customer service is the worst customer service I ever seen.
- I got a bad oneby Anthony
from Edmonton, AB on December 8, 2018
I bought it to upgrade from an older and smaller tv I have had for years. The picture is great but the tv I got has awful audio issues where it starts stuttering every few minutes or loses all sound until I unplug it. it also likes to reboot itself at the most awful times and reboot repeatedly when it does.
- Great entry level screenby Wrex
from Chilliwack, BC on November 26, 2018
Looks great once all the auto-motion plus, blur, color correction junk is turned off. Very, very little input lag (once the above features are turned off and gaming mode is turned on) makes this TV great for gaming. Fast and easy to use user interface. Excellent smart apps.
- Return Policy