Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN55NU6950FXZC)
Enjoy home entertainment like never before with the Samsung 55" 4K UHD LED Smart TV. HDR and PurColour technology bring out the smallest details and deliver an amazing array of colours for exceptional, lifelike clarity that immerses you in every scene. The Tizen operating system allows you to explore the expansive world of digital streaming.
- More Information
- 55" screen features 4K Ultra HD with 3840 x 2160 native resolution (4 times the resolution of traditional 1080p HD) for a picture so crisp and lifelike, you'll always feel like you are part of the action
- High Dynamic Range features a range of luminance levels to deliver an impressive spectrum of colours and unlocks unseen detail, even during the darkest scenes
- PurColor technology delivers optimal picture performance with a phenomenal array of colours for unbelievable, true-to-life visuals
- UHD Dimming optimizes colours, sharpness, and contrast levels with small blocks for more precise details
- Tizen operating system gives you the fast, optimal performance you demand for ultra-smooth multitasking, faster boot times, and quick access to live TV and apps
- Includes YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and CinemaNow apps pre-installed for a world of streaming video entertainment (subscriptions may be required)
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, utilize apps, and even stay caught up on social media
- One Depth provides a variety of content on one screen, letting you check out thumbnail previews before watching
- Universal Guide displays popular shows and content, as well as recommending content based on your viewing preferences from analyzing your viewing pattern
- TV Plus gives you access to a wide range of 4K UHD and HDR content in amazing resolution for an at-home cinematic experience
- Steam Link allows you to play games on the big screen with high-quality graphics and speed, as well as stream Steam games without the need for a Steam Link set top box
- Samsung Cloud seamlessly connects your Samsung smart devices to share mobile pictures and enjoy it on your TV or refrigerator screen
- Slim, polished design enhances any living space with a refined style
Experience lifelike colour and clarity
Enjoy a world of entertainment options
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Good Sound quality but bad picture qualityby Abas
from Oakville, ON on January 6, 2019
I returned the TV because my old TV had a better picture quality than this TV,
- Please have a Look at this review before you buy on Bestbuy online storeby j
from Richmond Hill, ON on December 28, 2018
I bought the TV on BlackFriday (Nov 24th), And don't receive anything for now. and nothing updated on the tracking link. I contact with the best buy after one week I bought it, customer service told me, that is Purolator's problem, they didn't pick up the stuff. xD One week ago, I went to BestBuy store to complain about this issue and ask them a solution for that. They told me they are a different department with the online store. XD So I called Online customer service to complain about this and tried to find out the answer about why the TV does not arrive for more than 20 days. The customer service needs 3 days to give a specific answer for that and tell me I cannot refund until the TV arrives. 7 days later, I still not receive any reply from Bestbuy. I never write a bad review on any platform. But I want to say, Bestbuy customer service is the worst customer service I ever seen.
- Happy Customersby Meghan
from Calgary, AB on December 27, 2018
This TV is exactly what we wanted, and performing exactly as expected. Amazing colour and resolution, easy menus, hooked up seamlessly with our sound system and various streaming accounts. It looks great with its slim profile and bezel. I turned off the Auto Motion Plus immediately to avoid the Soap Opera Effect. We tested it out with older and current movies, and the detail on both is amazing. Having only 2 HDMI ports is unfortunate, but you can get an adapter. Sony seems to be the only brand that still has 4 ports. The phone app is easy to use. If they added a typable keyboard to the sign-in pages, it would take it next level. Easily done in a future update. I love having the remote control for Netflix/Prime. We are very happy customers and would recommend this product.
- Great TV for the $by Matt
from Aurora on December 19, 2018
Great picture, easy set up. Super Happy with picture, only downfall is that it only has 2 HDMI inputs.
- Great Samsung TV for the priceby Fahad
from Toronto, ON on December 18, 2018
Great video and sound quality..The smart options are super fast, you can switch between Netflix, Youtube and other apps. The apps load super fast unlike other smart tvs. I have a 58" model from 2 years ago, this 55" is so much faster and has better sound quality.
- Worst Samsung TV on the market?!?by George
from Toronto, ON on December 12, 2018
Bought this on sale like majority of the people. It was shipped to me a few days later as it was sold out everywhere. When I opened up the box, there was a dry white substance along the frame of the tv like water dripped over the tv. Plugged it in and began to set it up. After 4/5 minutes the tv started shutting off and turning back on repeatedly for a few minutes until it just shut off and would not turn back on. Phone Samsung and they sent a tech out a few days later to replace the main motherboard. TV stays on now, but will not allow my rogers remote to pair with it. In addition, the smartthings app shows the tv as having a server error all the time. It is disappointing really, as I purchased the 65' QLED a month and a half previously and that thing works like a charm! Hopefully Samsung will look into this issue and offer those of us that purchased it an upgrade! Will have to speak with BestBuy to see what my options are.
- Misleading information.by Gene
from Dunnville, ON on December 6, 2018
It says with 3840 x 2160 native resolution (4 times the resolution of traditional 1080p HD) This is either a deliberate lie, or they have no idea what the technology is. 4K is only twice HD. HD is 1920×1080, '4K' is 3840 x 2160 There is no 4 times anything.
- Not worth it.by Nomii
from Toronto, ON on December 6, 2018
Bought on Black Friday - 599.99 Back was flimsy, felt cheap. I could literally press the back in. Felt as if I could rip the whole back plastic off. Picture quality, nor sound was better than my old 2 year old Samsung TV. Colors and Contrasts looked very off. There was no gamemode. I decided to get the 7400 instead. Game mode and everything else on it.
- Love itby Theo A
from Coquitlam, BC on December 5, 2018
This is my first 4K HDR TV I have owned and it is damn amazing. The picture clarity, the colors and such - all are mindblowing. The HDR is just beyond what I imagined it to be like, Samsung hasn't disappointed me yet! Lacks bluetooth but thats fine since I use it with my Sonos Playbar - I dont ever use the TV speakers so cant really comment on those. Another amazing feature is the ability to control the TV with my iPhone X. From changing the volume to turning the tv on or off! it is SO convenient! I just wish the Tizen OS was a but more intuitive and less laggy - wish the OS was as polished as LG's webOS.
- Great TV! No bluetooth, but other than that, awesome quality for the priceby Paul M
from Toronto, ON on December 3, 2018
Unlike other reviews here, I would like to point out that this TV does not have any Bluetooth for you to connect your headphones. Other than that, the quality of pictures is superb! Nice contrast and black levels. The menu UI (user interface) is fluid and not laggy, as well it is easy to learn. It comes pre-loaded with CTV Go which it comes with its own activation code, as well, as other apps like Netflix & Youtube, (account required), Vimeo, and even weather channel. I was surprised for the speakers because aside from voice clarity, it has bass, of which for some, may be good enough because it is deep and punchy. Only time will tell if this TV is reliable enough. I've had it for 2 weeks now.
- Return Policy