Ring Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Pro - Bilingual
Know who's knockin' at your door with the Ring Video Doorbell Pro. Even better than the original Ring Video Doorbell, the Wi-Fi-enabled Pro features Full HD 1080p video so you can see who's at your door with clarity and detail. It also comes with advanced motion detection to keep you informed of any activity in front of your home.
- More Information
- Full HD camera: See what's happening 24/7 with 1080p resolution for a clear, wide-angle view of your home's entrance, thanks to infrared LED night vision.
- Advanced motion detection: Create your own custom shaped zones to ensure you get motion detection alerts via the Ring App on your mobile device.
- Mobile monitoring via 5GHz Wi-Fi: Connected to your home Wi-Fi network, it can stream live video to your compatible smartphone or tablet via the free Android Ring app -- even when you're not at home, wherever you've got an internet connection.
- Interchangeable faceplates: Choose from a set of different finished faceplates included, so that you can custom fit the Pro to your home's entrance.
- Two-way communication: Hear what's happening and be heard clearly, with a microphone featuring echo cancellation and 2 configurable speakers.
- Cloud recording: Automatically save triggered video recordings to the cloud and review from your Ring app.
- Easy installation: All tools are included to mount the Ring in just minutes. Then just use the Ring app to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Certified for outdoor use: A weather-resistant design with an operating temperature range from -21C to 48C prevents damage from the elements
- Hear the doorbell ringing: Add a Ring Doorbell Chime (sold separately) to hear sound alerts when someone is calling.
Walking up to your front door and seeing that delivery notice stuck there can be a frustrating feeling. It means you missed your package and now it's on you to pick it up somewhere. Now you must carve time out of your day to collect the package.
The Ring Video Doorbell Pro lets you virtually answer your door from anywhere, so you never miss that delivery again. Activated by a push of your existing hardwired doorbell, the Pro lets you view and speak to the delivery driver through your smartphone or tablet, letting them know when you'll be back or whether to leave it with the neighbour. That's a huge convenience.
And there's more to this smart doorbell than intercepting missed deliveries. It provides security and peace of mind with advanced motion detection, infrared night vision, instant mobile alerts, and automatic video recording to the cloud. Now you've got awareness and evidence of activity near your front door, whether someone rings or not.
- Details & Specs
- Does not work with GOOGLE home!!!!by Bill Vardy
from Whitby, ON on February 10, 2019
Shame on you amazon! yopu took a good product and destroyed it. Returned for a Nest one compatible with google. This petty war between you and google needs to end.
- Doesn't work in cold (i.e., Canadian) climatesby TB
from Edmonton, AB on February 2, 2019
Worked like a charm for two months; relatively easy to install, get videos, etc. I thought it was great so I bought an annual plan to save videos. Then in January when it got slightly below freezing it stopped working. I tried the troubleshooting advice they have online but it didn't produce the same results (they said to press a button on the side and the light would come on and it didn't; also it tried to connect to non-existent network). Twice I tried their "customer service" online chat and each time they gave me a whole list of questions to answer, without even considering the problem I described. They wanted to know lots of things that previously didn't matter, like the make and model of my 35-year-old doorbell chime, and find a transformer somewhere in the house. I couldn't find it anywhere, but since it worked before it shouldn't make a difference. The second one made me take pictures of everything for some reason. Then when I was away from my computer to look (again) for the transformer, she closed the chat. She said we could continue on email but she didn't. I finally came to realize that they just make you jump through these hoops so you won't bother them. On their website now, because of the polar vortex, they have a notice that cold weather can affect their products, even the doorbell pro that doesn't run on a battery. I paid extra for the pro version because it didn't run on batteries. And there's only a 30 day warrantee so now I'm stuck with it. Look at the other reviews - it seems to happen a lot. These shouldn't be sold in Canada because our climate isn't right for this.
- Failed in less than 2 years with no support from manufacturerby Ian T
from Scarborough, ON on December 23, 2018
My Ring Doorbell Pro button was stuck in the pressed position causing the unit to ceased working. When I called the company they refused to replace or repair the unit citing its out of warranty and buy another one. I question the reliability and the commitment to customer support from Ring and I will not advise people to buy their overpriced and poor quality products.
- Return Policy