Propel Star Wars TIE Fighter Advanced Battling Quadcopter Drone
When you need to destroy the Rebels ship to ship, you'll be thankful you have the Propel RC Star Wars TIE Advanced Starfighter Battling quadcopter. It features working battle cannons that let you battle with up to 12 other Star Wars quadcopters at once. It can reach flying speeds up to 35mph, has auto takeoff and landing, and more.
- More Information
- LED directional lights and working battle cannons let you battle with up to 12 other Star Wars quadcopters at once (each sold separately)
- TIE fighter can reach flying speeds up to 35mph and is equipped
- Offers 3 speed settings allow anyone from beginner to advanced to pilot the quadcopter
- Equipped with an altitude stabilization mode makes piloting easy, T Mode for beginner pilot training, and auto takeoff and landing
- Hobby-grade controller that lights up, vibrates, and plays music to enhance your combat experience
- Reverse propulsion design can maneuver into sidewinder barrel rolls at the push of a button
- Comes with 2 lithium ion batteries, 1 rapid battery charger, and spare blades,
- Special Edition quadcopter is hobby-quality hand painted and numbered
- Includes a special numbered edition collector box that lights up and plays memorable soundtracks, and comes with a USB charging cord for the collectors box
- Details & Specs
- Average Speed Limitby Red Devil
from Toronto, ON on November 22, 2018
Could be way much faster
- Cool drone but one motor died after a couple of hours of use.by Jason Zed
from Mississauga, ON on January 16, 2018
Cool drone but one motor died after a couple of hours of use. I did bring it back to Best Buy and they were nice enough to exchange it for a new one. I haven't tried the new one but I suspect the same thing will happen again. I don't have much hope...
- Very disappointedby Brian
from Saskatoon, SK on January 9, 2018
We purchased this drone for a Christmas present for our son. After the first charge, the one LED light did not work. Then we tried to fly the drone but one of the motors would not work and it wouldn't fly. We tried to get help at our local Best Buy but we were told at the store that we could not exchange it. We have emailed the company Propel three times and have tried calling the company several times. We are very disappointed with the support with this product and the lack of service.
- Return Policy