ProForm HIIT Trainer Pro Elliptical
Get a full-body workout at home with the ProForm CardioHIIT Trainer Pro elliptical. Equipped with Bluetooth, iPod compatibility, and an integrated tablet shelf, you can connect your devices and multitask while you train. It also features a built-in heart rate monitor, 34 preloaded training apps, and a full-colour 10" Smart touchscreen display.
- More Information
- 5-inch horizontal and 10-inch vertical elliptical path make each step feel natural and comfortable
- Full-colour 10" Smart HD touchscreen display tracks your speed, time, distance, and calories burned so you can monitor your training stats as you work out
- Preloaded with 34 workout apps and professional training programs so you enjoy a challenging workout the moment you step on the pedals
- Bluetooth-enabled and compatible with iFit, which features workouts designed with Google Maps, so you can hike the Alps or jog the Chilean coast; iFit subscription required
- 26 resistance levels mean you can start out easy and gradually progress to a more intense session; each level is smooth, frictionless, and silent thanks to SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance technology
- EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Monitor lets you maximize your workout while tracking your heart rate, so you can stay in your target zone all workout long
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel ensures a smooth and steady pedal stroke, while a faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience
- Multi-function handlebars offer resistance so you can challenge your arms, shoulders, back, and core with each step
- Oversized, cushioned pedals provide a variety of foot positions and provide stability as you exercise
- Built-in CoolAire fan features 2 speed settings with quick-access console controls, so you can adjust the speed at any time
- Integrated tablet holder lets you secure your tablet to the elliptical, allowing you to multitask while you workout. Tablet not included
- iPod-compatible Intermix Acoustics sound system means you can work out while you rock out to your favourite tunes
- Integrated water bottle holder makes it easy to stay hydrated
- Commercial-grade steel construction ensures a solid and long-lasting build that can accommodate up to 350lb.
- Adjustable leveling feet ensure stability even on uneven surfaces, while front-mounted wheels make moving the elliptical fast and easy
- Product Dimension: 29.13 (W) x 51.97 (H) x 66.93 (D) in
- Recommended Floor Space: 49.13 (W) x 90.93 (L) in
- Parts Warranty: 5 Year(s); Labour Warranty: 2 Year(s); Frame Warranty: Lifetime
- Details & Specs
- So noisyby David
from Sherbrooke, QC on September 3, 2018
I bough it two weeks ago, When I push in the right pedal it makes a loud squeezy noise. (Like an old bed …) and since few days, the left side is starting to do the same things. I guess it needs some lubricant but for a new machine, it’s not acceptable.
- Awesome machineby Glenn
from Calgary, AB on March 9, 2018
This machine was delivered on time, and was packed well. It took about an hour just to unpack and another 3 hours to put together. Directions were well done and parts including fasteners were well packaged. I would recommend using a socket wrench with allen key, hex key sockets. Way faster than the provided keys that just get caught on everything. This machine gives a great leg burning workout, and is quiet and compact. Amazing how little space this machine takes up. Love it.
- Great machine but needs better programmingby Robert Smith
from Sudbury, ON on February 6, 2018
I have had the machine for two weeks now. It goes together quite easily and seems quite stable. The action is more like a stair stepper than an elliptical. The machine is virtually silent. The bad part is the programming. The machine has 26 levels of intensity but anything over 14 or so is so hard you can barely move the pedals. All the beginner programs I have tried have intervals that include level 16 or higher. It seems they made the programs without stepping on the machine. If you reduce the intensity you have to resort to manual changes in the program for the rest of the workout.i can only hope that they update the programming with a software update in the future. The program is WiFi enabled to allow this. Three stars out of five.
- Subscription based pay to exercise!by Christopher
from Toronto, ON on February 1, 2018
My wife and I had purchased this a few days ago and the assembly of the unit was really, really easy and after a few uses is very sturdy. However, if you don't have an iFit subscription then you are unable to create a user profile on the machine that you paid for and you are only able to use the base features. You can not sync the unit w/ your FitBit or any other wearable device. Overall great physical unit, club quality almost - but the lack of non subscriptions features doesn't allow you to properly use the machine.
- Return Policy